Episode 9: Midas Touch

Daryl and Aaron were sat on the bench together. A tension was building between them both of them knew what this was. 'Daryl?' 'Yeah?' 'Did you have a wife/girlfriend before this?' 'No why'd you ask?' Aaron looked into Daryl's eyes and blushed. Daryl moved closer to Aaron and they kissed. Daryl pulled back. 'Oh dear I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking.' Daryl said embarrassed. 'It's fine I enjoyed it. I won't tell anyone maybe we can do it again sometime.' Aaron said suggestively. 'No, I don't think it'll happen again it was an accident. Just a moment of madness.' Daryl replied.

Neither of them knew Rick had seen what had happened. Rick stared at them shocked. Rick walked towards Daryl and shouted to him.

'Daryl? Come here a minute.' Rick said.
Daryl walked over. 'Yeah?' 'I saw you and Aaron kissing, I thought it was nice.' 'What? Are you drunk?' Daryl said. 'No.. No I'm not.' Rick replied. Rick moved towards Daryl and kissed him. This time Daryl didn't pull away, he kept going. Both of them felt attracted to each other but Daryl knew that part of him like Aaron more but he had a husband. Rick lied he was drunk and the next morning he was clueless as to what happened.