Chapter 2 | Wrapped up

(Ash's POV)

I finally managed to reach the last class. Gym. I've been here for nearly seven hours! How does Gary do this?

I headed with the other guys in the direction of the gymnasium. Our instructor was this huge, and I mean HUGE, buff guy who towered over all of us. And if you didn't see him, you HEARD him.

"Change into your gym uniform, boys on the left, girls on the right! NOW!" he boomed. 

We all walk in and change into our gym clothes. Our gym clothes were a white plain t-shirt and black shorts with white lining. It also came with a jacket which was black and had the school logo on the back for when we played in winter.

We all put our uniform on but before we could even take two steps forward...

"Take that cap off NOW!"

Our gym teacher was glaring directly at me and Katsu, and I'm pretty sure Drew nearly flew away from the noise. I took my cap off, revealing my messy hair and Katsu did the same. 

Our teacher squinted at us and said "You need to comb your hair", before walking off.

We all waited and stood shoulder to shoulder. The girls uniform was a white t-shirt and black shorts over sports leggings. I turn and see Gary checking out the girls. I sigh and flick his head. Hard.

"Cut it out" I say.

"Oww...fine Ashy-Boy" he says, rubbing the spot where I hit.

Katsu squeezes in between us and turns to me. "Get this, he lets Kit wear her cap but not us! Leafia, Dawn, and Serena took theirs off because it's easier to move around in"

I turn and see Kit talking with her cap still on. Guess Katsu was right. My eyes drift towards Serena for a moment.

Man she looks good-ASH STOP GARY IS TAKING OVER YOU.

"It's probably cause-" Gary starts before I flick him again. "Ow! I didn't even say anything!"

"I've lived with you for a year, I know when you're gonna say something stupid" I say smirking.

"It's probably because shes a girl" Kenny says facepalming. "All the teachers let the girls do whatever they want ALL THE TIME.

Our gym teacher stands in front of us and faces us. "50 Push ups, girls can do 30. NOW!"

Did I walk into the wrong building this morning? I thought we were going to highschool, not bootcamp. And all this about girls doing 30? How on earth is that fair? All the boys murmured in confusion and there was even talk from the girls side.

"Did I stutter? 50 PUSH UPS" he yells.

Not wanting the roof to cave in on us, we all drop to the ground and do our push ups.

"Stutter my ass, how expensive was it to buy soundproof walls for this guy?" Drew murmurs angrily under his breath.

"Stop talking otherwise this place will come down" Katsu says.

"WHO SAID YOU CAN MESS AROUND AND TALK?" Our teacher yells, right next to us.

"Err...nobody?" I say.

"That right?" he says getting awfully close to me.

"Yes sir" I say, avoiding eye contact.

"Good" he says in a normal voice. I felt myself shiver as he walked away.

"Oh man, Ash just pissed his pants" Gary says laughing his ass off.

"Shut up Oak-Tree" I say, glaring over at him. Drew bursts into laughter and Kenny nearly falls face-flat on the ground.