𝐴𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑟 ~ 1. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒏

***

"ʷᵉ ʷⁱˡˡ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵍᵉᵗ ᶠʳᵉᵉˡᵃᵐᵇ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ˢˡᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵈᵒ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃᵗᵉʳ"

ˡᵃᵐᵇ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ˢˡᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ
ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵈᵒ
ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃᵗᵉʳ"

- 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅//𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒚 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒏

༄✯༄

It felt terrible.

Not the remains of fever she still felt in her body, her muscles thankfully working now much better and didn't ache like they did only a few days ago. But her head burned, less then before but still. The change between cold and hot passed too.

Her appetite was still bad, but in their conditions it was a good thing. She didn't feel hungry and didn't even want to eat anything. That's where the positive points end because her sisters had to make her broth, which they didn't have any idea how to. She's the cook (and hunter) in their home so even with her illness, she had to help them make the soup.

But like it was said before, this wasn't reason, why she felt bad, no, the thing is that she let Feyre to go alone in the woods. ,Let' would be a lie because she fought hard for her sister to not do it. But immediately when she fell asleep, Feyre sneaked out and now was Alexis panicking.

She then heard a steps coming closer to the door of their cabin, it was obvious to her, who it was. Nesta and Elain wouldn't just go out, not when it was snowing heavily out there.

The wooden door opened and Feyre peeped through the small space between the door and stone frame. When she didn't see her oldest sister there, she blew out nervously air she was holding. But it didn't remain for long because her eyes landed on an armchair next to the fireplace and there she saw a figure, who was staring at her like a hawk, her left eyebrow raised in silent question.

"Don't look at me like that!" Feyre warned her sister but with a fear visible in her eyes.

"And why is that?" Alexis asked her coldly, her knuckles white for how much she tried not to start yelling at her younger sister. "You promised, Feyre."

"We don't have enough food, I had to do it."

"You could've waited for at least two more days! Then I would be able to help you."

"No, you wouldn't. You're still weak, Lex." Feyre then shook her head. "And now it's too late."

"What have you done?" Alexis asked in gentler tone, her eyes shifting from Feyre to the open door behind her.