16. 𝐴𝑐𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟 ~ 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑰𝒏 𝑽𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔

***

ˢʰᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᶜʳʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵐʸ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈᵉʳᵃˡˡ ⁱ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵈᵒ ʷᵃˢ ʰᵒˡᵈ ʰᵉʳ

ᵃˡˡ ⁱ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵈᵒ ʷᵃˢ ʰᵒˡᵈ ʰᵉʳ

- 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒚 𝑩𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝑬𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉

...

ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷᵒᵏᵉ ᵘᵖ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵃ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ
ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʰᵃᵈ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ᵍᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ

- 𝑫𝒊𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒚

𝑳𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝑮𝒂𝒈𝒂, 𝑩𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒔

༄✯༄

When Alexis finally woke up, her mind hazy and still foggy from the sleep, it was a day later (she didn't know that, though) and she could tell even without opening her eyes two things.

One, she was still in her old dirty clothes, which was quite disgusting in her opinion, but she was at same glad that no one changed her and saw her in her underwear, even if it were just her sisters. It wasn't her being insecure about her body, well wasn't...till now when she was along with her younger sisters turned into a fae.

Two, someone was playing with her hair which obviously started her. Alexis jumped from the warm bed and the person sitting on a chair next to it. But then she exhaled more calmly when she noticed that it was just her twin. Which still didn't make it much better, a bit yes but not mostly, why was she touching her hair?

Then her eyes slid down on them, they were still long, dishevelled which made her scrunch her nose, nearly coming to her waist but now- they were black. What? Did Cauldron do this? Stupid question, of course it did, and she felt dumb that she didn't notice it before.

Her hand immediately went to her face, which she noticed thankfully wasn't covered in blood, sweat and dirt like before but same as her hands, her skin was clean.

Alexis completely ignored her twin as she stumbled to the closest massive window, looking down, she saw a beautiful city under her and then glanced up, there was a cloudy dark sky staring right back at her. When she turned her head to see closer the view, from the open glass shutter she was able to slightly see her own reflection.

Her eyes immediately widened and she took off to the open door that was connected to where she was staying at, the door she was sure lead to the bathroom, not realising the sky went black.

No sun was shining through the clouds anymore and even a first few rain drops fell down just as a tears were building behind her eyelids at the sight of herself from the rectangular mirror.