Chap. 3

Sunlight, seems it's morning, and I have a horrible headache. "Good morning Yun Yun." Xingqiu says walking up to me; tea in his hands. "Here, peppermint tea. For the hangover." His voice is smooth and soft. He kisses my forehead as I take a sip.

Can't have a headache on stage, it'll cause big problems for everyone. Xingqiu stays beside me, watching me and playing with my messy hair. "When do we leave for the concert?" I ask, voice low in volume, seeing as how I still have a bit of that headache. "We leave at 11:45."

"So, what do you wanna do in the meantime?" Xingqiu asks. "Actually, my aunt wanted to come to the concert so she'll be here buy like 10:20?" My aunt was actually interested in Xingqiu. I had told her about him and she wanted to meet him in person. As if she knew exactly when to come; a knock came on the door. Guess I slept in?

I get the door and let her in. "Xingqiu please meet Shenhe, my aunt." Shenhe stared at him, a small bit of coldness in it. I saw Xingqiu was a little scared, so I jumped in. "Auntie, aren't you going to say anything?" Immediately after I said that, her face melted from coldness to a small smile.

"I am Shenhe. Sorry for my coldness, I don't meet with people often." Xingqiu seemed to feel better, good. "I'm Xingqiu. Your nephew really has a gift. Thank you for coming." As regal as always. If I have a gift, he is that gift.

"I smell tea. Peppermint?" she asks, shoot forgot about that.

"Yes. Actually I always make tea for us in the morning." Xingqiu says as he walks to the kitchen, "Want some?" "Herbal please." she answers him and turns to me. She whispered me a message. Little does she know I intend on doing it.

"Herbal tea, 我的副歌." (Herbal tea, my liege) Xingqiu says, handing her the cup. We chat for a while about how Shenhe has been and the band.

"Hmm, who's Ayaka again? The singer right?" Xingqiu asks, i'm surprised by the question. "Your family sponsors us Xingqiu, have you only been watching me?" A small giggle came from his smirking face.

"Hmm, 11:20, we should head out. Auntie, do you need a ride?" She shakes her head, "I'll drive myself, be safe." she says after walking downstairs and opening her car door. I've got my bag and it's good to go.