21. The inevitable

Jaxenayo

Reality hit us pretty fast - we were in some big trouble. I honestly didn't think it would turn out this way. There were often mixed race relationships and they didn't seem to see any harm.

Best case scenario was that we would be debriefed properly and possibly split up or moved somewhere safe from prying human eye. Worst case... Well let's not think about that, I mean they wouldn't kill us over something so trivial... right?

After telling the Captain, he stayed out of our way - turning a blind eye to us so that we could spend some time together in case we were split up.

The rest of the crew had no clue as we kept it discrete as possible. The last thing we wanted to do was raise any questions - that could make things worst. We think a few have guessed, but not based on our recent behaviour.

And now it's the final day until we land and hear the surely dreadful news. What on Earth was I thinking? 'I made a mistake. I am so sorry.' Izan was in my cabin spending what could be our last day together. He had to know how badly I messed up.

'Hey, don't say that. There is still a chance this could turn out ok. We won't know until the fat lady sings.'

'What? That makes no sense.' Was he losing his mind? Who is this fat lady? 'Have I fallen in love with a crazy person?'

He laughed. 'It is an old human saying. It means that nothing is over until it is over - like in an opera, the fat lady is usually the final act. So we won't know if this is a bad thing until we get to Earth and have that meeting.'

'Ah, much better. I understand now. What is an opera?' He laughed again, but I love the sound he makes when he does.

'It is a dramatic story told by beautiful, powerful music to a crowd. I would give you an example of a song but I can't sing.' I think I was beginning to understand anyway, so I didn't respond.

We were currently lying across the bed, just gazing at one another. I took this opportunity to kiss him - this could be our last moment together and I wanted to make it memorable.

I slowly placed my hand at the back of his neck and pulled him close, sofly landing my lips onto his. Moving them hungrily, I entered my tongue and massaged his. I could get lost in one of these kisses, and very nearly did as Izan interrupted my thoughts by pulling away.

This was something I could have questioned, but a removal of his top later and I understood why he broke away. He actually just took everything off - he knew where this was going and like me, probably didn't want to have to break away too many times.

I followed and soon we were both naked on the bed, looking at one another. Without another moment of hesitation, I ran my hand up and down his chest, capturing his lips once more. it wasn't long before Izan was straddling me, leaning down to suck and nip at my neck. This felt so good.

His mouth found my chest and he teased around a nipple, which drove me wild. I swear he got better every time we found ourselves in this situation. I gave him a moan of appreciation as he reached down and gave me a firm grope.

Restless, I pushed him upwards and sat up, so he was now in my lap riding me. I could feel his member pressed up against me and mine was poking at his entrance. It would be so easy to take advantage of this situation right now...

'Please, don't tease me. I know you want it.' My thoughts exactly. Wait, I wasn't the one to say this? Izan must have been just as lustful as I was.

Sucking on my fingers seductively, I then reached around him and slowly added each one, preparing him for what was about to come. This was exactly what he wanted, I thought, as he let out a guttural moan.

Looking into my eyes, almost pleadingly, I took the hint and thrust upwards. I could have died in that moment as I could see stars. I think he did to as his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he gripped onto my shoulders.

I took my time to move, just relishing in the feel of Izan. 'Mmm.' I let out a loud moan as I moved him up and down, thrusting ever so slightly.

'Not fast enough. I need you Jax, right now!' Izan's demand just sent me wild and I increased pace and was soon slamming into him really hard. Realising I couldn't go any faster in this position, moved us off the bed, never removing him from my hold.

I found the wall in record time and pinned him against, pounding hard and fast like our lives depended in it.

'Oh fuck Jax, I think I'm gonna...'

'I love it when you talk to me when I am fucking you senseless.' I reply in his ear and with that, he lets out a loud and satisfied moan, me joining in just seconds later.

Spent, we make our way back to the bed.

'That was...'

'...Amazing. I literally saw stars.'

'My thoughts exactly. I love you Jax. Please do that to me again before we leave this ship.'

'I er... yes of course. But maybe... I was kind of thinking... that er... you could do it to me.' I think I actually blushed at him, but he had to know. He looked so turned on and orgasmic the whole time I had him up the wall and I wanted to know what that felt like.

'Well I used a lot less energy than you, so how about now?'

I didn't even get to respond - he was already pulling me up off the bed, spreading my legs and going down into places with his tongue I had never even thought about. 'Jesus fuck thats good.'

'Just you wait.' He then had me pinned against the wall, showing me exactly how it felt for him not moments before...