Teaser

Hey guys, as I said before I am gonna write a multiple part story related to amnesia and Eda being pregnant. Of course I already warned you all, it's gonna be extremely emotional. So this is just a teaser and basically giving the story a start.
Probably will be posting the next part within a few days.

Do drop in your inputs, might incorporate some if it suits what I have in mind as the main plot.! Also, suggest some names/titles for this story. Nothing comes to my mind as of now.

Also should I make another different story for this or continue to update it in my OS here itself? Because it's gonna be long if it goes according to what I planned? So maybe I think I can make a separate story for it and continue uploading my OS here.

———————————————-

What happened in the last few hours was the last thing Eda had ever expected. Miraculously, after 2 long months, Serkan had returned. They had searched and searched for him, specifically Eda never giving up on him because she knew he would have to come back for her and their baby and now he had come back. What she didn't expect even in her wildest dreams was that he would forget her and he would come back with Selin, presumably dating her.

How could be forget that they were married? That she was Eda Bolat, the day he had gone for a business trip just after their wedding promising to be back within 12 hours so that they could go on their honeymoon but his plan crash had destroyed every single dream Eda had about her married life with Serkan.

"Ama we are married Serkan. You married me... we are married... seee.. see this ring. Our wedding ring. Your name on it.. and.. I am carrying your baby. Your child. I am pregnant. Your Eda is pregnant. Please try to remember." She had cried desperately in front of the whole office pleading him to remember her and revealing her pregnancy for the first time infront of a shocked audience, only to get a reply,
"I don't remember you Eda hanim. I never wanted to get married and have children. So I can't possibly start now. And.. and how do I know if you are saying the truth or not? You practically also own half of my holding, which I never wanted to give to anyone. Maybe you are lying about the child too. I would never plan and try for a family because I never wanted it in the first place.. and now I am with Selin."

This was the last thing she had heard before slapping him hard and fainting.

3 hours later, she had woken up in a hospital bed, her aunt and Melo by her side, Serkan nowhere to be seen.
"Tell me.. Tell me it was a nightmare. Serkan remembers me. Please tell me he didn't forget me. And he didn't blame me of cheating." She had cried in her aunt's arms when they told her it had really happened.

"Is the baby still.. still there? I mean is the baby.. okay?" She asked her aunt who nodded back but Eda could tell her aunt was not happy.

"Where is he?" She asked in shock.
"In the office." Melo had replied crying and Eda was heartbroken. He didn't even bother coming to hospital with her.

"I want a divorce. Call Ceren now." Eda said before passing out in her aunt's arm again.

When she woke up again next morning, her aunt asked her and pleaded her to abort the child because there was no way she would have handled a pregnancy alone at this age, if she was planning on divorcing Serkan.

"Hala what are you even saying? Are you listening to yourself?" Eda said shocked.

"Eda, it's the right thing to do. Serkan doesn't remember you. He is with Selin now even though you are married. And if you get a divorce, a child will be a big hurdle to find love again and get married again. So think it through." Ayfer hala had said.

"You can't tell me to abort my child. How can you say that?" Eda shouted back.

"Eda, I know it's your decision completely. But please, having a child now should be the last thing in your mind." Her aunt tried to convince her.

"I can't believe you. Aunt, get out." Eda shouted.

"Fine. You want this child. Have it. You want divorce from Serkan. Do it. But don't come begging for help at me when you find yourself in a fix everyday. At least I just wanted to help you. You are so stubborn for your own good Eda. Don't bother coming to my house ever." Her aunt had thrown a tantrum and stormed out of the room leaving a sobbing Eda who didn't understand why her aunt would do something like this to her, just abandon her when she needed her the most because she wanted to bring her child into the world?

When she was discharged that night and with Melo's help, she went back to her house, her and Serkan's to be precise, the flat they were living in before his plane crash, she found Serkan sitting on the couch.

"Eda. How are you?" He had asked but Eda knew, she knew by the expressions on his face, it wasn't her Serkan.

"I am fine. I have asked Ceren for urgently filing for our divorce. We have our hearing tomorrow. I will also move out by tomorrow." Eda said and before Serkan could reply back she went in their room, picked up a few stuff of her, her night-suit and toiletries and shifted to the guest room, while Serkan looked at her reaction surprised and shocked.

—————————-