Part 15

Hi guys, sorry for being inactive with this story. But now only a few chapters are left, so I will try to wrap it up the earliest.

Happy reading!
PS:- Keep your tissue boxes handy. 😅

When the doorbell rang half an hour later, Eda was already on her feet to run as fast as she could to open the door. Serkan stood in front of her smiling and with a new set of flowers. She couldn't help but sob out loud because of her hormones and also because of happiness of seeing him there and chuckled seeing how this time he had got a mix of flowers.

"I still don't know what your favourite flowers are. Sorry!" He said smiling, handing her the bouquet.

"Are you planning to drown me in flowers?" She asked smiling and welcoming him in and that is when he saw all the flowers he had given her, kept here and there around the kitchen and living room. The house was filled with the scent of different flowers and he smiled happy to see that she had kept all of them with utmost care.

"Umm Eda. I.. I don't know where to start from.. but first of all I would like to say a big sorry. I have been a fucking asshole to you and I will understand if you don't want me back in your life. But I want to be a part of your life Eda. I can't breathe without you." He said standing a few feet away from her and she chose to close the distance between them and hugged him as best as she could with her pregnant belly.

When she stepped back from the hug, Serkan looked at her expectantly and she replied,
"This doesn't mean I have forgiven you or forgotten anything." She said seriously and Serkan nodded.

"Tell me what do I have to do to make you forgive me? Look I know I can never make you forget this but please please tell me what can I do to make up for all the shit I have been doing Eda?" He asked holding her hands in his but she took them back.

"Serkan.. I.. I don't know, if.. if I can ever forgive you.. past few months have been trauma for me. My baby and I have suffered a lot. Look, if.. if you are willing, you can be a part of our daughter's life.. but I am not sure if I want to.. you know.. be involved with you.. plus.. we are anyways getting divorced soon.. and I.. I love you, I really do.. but I am so tired.. I am tired of trying and trying and craving love and attention from you.. maybe.. maybe now I want to try with someone else.. like where I don't have to beg for love and attention." She said crying silently and Serkan was shocked.

He shook his head, trying to control his own tears.

"Eda. Lutfen. Just one last chance. I promise to make it up to you both askim.. umm pardon, Eda. Lutfen. I swear I will never let you shed another tear because of me. Please just one last chance." He said pleadingly when they heard the doorbell ring and Deniz walk in without waiting for Eda to go open.

Serkan looked at Deniz with anger and spoke,
"Eda what is he doing here?"

At the same time, Deniz also spoke with malice,
"Eda, what is Serkan Bolat doing here?"

"Deniz, how dare you come to Eda's house without any permission?" Serkan blasted.

"I should ask you the same thing Serkan Bolat. How dare you come here after hurting Eda so much? Don't you have any shame?" Deniz tried to remind Eda of her past few horrible weeks to instigate her against Serkan.

"I am going to kill you." Serkan launched towards him angrily, holding him by the collar while Deniz came to his self defence and punched him back.

Eda looked at both of them shocked and wanted to stop them when she felt a huge cramp in her belly.

"Aaaaaahhhh." She yelped and tried to make it to the nearest couch while both the guys stopped immediately hearing it and rushed to her side.

"Eda.. are you okay? Eda, what's happening? Talk to me? Should we go the hospital? Ohh my god. Are you okay?" Serkan asked panicked while Deniz did the same.