Part 7

Hey guys, sorry for the long delay. Life has been a mess recently and I am stuck in some deep trouble. But a few hours in between and a horrible mood led me to come back to writing this. Told you all, I really need some emotional stress to write Cherry Blossoms. So here it is.
Enjoy reading!

And trust me with this story. I won't leave you all disappointed.
———————————————-

Eda woke up with a start. She looked around the room to realise they were the hospital walls, the same hospital she had been now in uncountable times. And then suddenly she remembered what had happened. Her hands instinctively went to her belly and she looked around frantically and then she spotted Serkan sitting tensed and Melo.

"Melo." She called out who immediately looked up from her phone and put it aside to come running to Eda.

"Melo. My baby? My baby is okay? Right?" She asked teary eyed. And Serkan had walked to her too, standing by the bed looking at her with guilt. But she decided to ignore him for the moment.

"Dada. You are fainting too often. The doctor said that if you faint more in the coming few days, your baby is going to be at high risk of miscarriage." Melo said seriously and with all honesty. The last 2 hours since Eda had been unconscious and she had received a call from Serkan at 3 in the morning tell about it, she had rushed here with Engin and she had made her mind to be no more soft to her eniste and she really needed Eda to be out of this place for the sake of her and baby's health.

She saw how Eda's face showed sign of immense relief when she told that the baby was safe and how a few tears escaped her closed eyes as he laid her head back on the bed relaxed.

"Dada." Melo called out a minute later and Eda opened her eyes to look at her.

"Me and Engin need to talk to you about something. Can I call Engin in?" She asked softly rubbing Eda's arm and she nodded.

Melo moved out of the room quickly and Eda diverted her attention to Serkan who was still standing quietly beside her bed.
"What are you still doing here?" She asked without any emotion in her voice.

"Eda.. I got you to hospital. You fainted in the hotel.. we.. we were arguing.. I am sorry." He said emotionally.

"My family is here now. You can leave please. A woman is waiting for you at your home. You shouldn't keep her waiting Serkan." Eda mocked closing her eyes and Serkan felt the punch about family straight to his stomach and before Serkan could reply to it, the door opened and a worried looking Engin entered. He was wearing a trackpant and a shirt that didn't really match and his hair was disheveled. He looked like someone who had been woken from deep sleep in a hurry and rushed here.

"Edaa. Ohh my god. I was so worried. Are you okay?" He asked running to her side and Eda slowly sat up and he engulfed her in a hug. They both had tears in their eyes. Eda felt so safe in Engin's arms and she wanted to cry her heart out to him. To tell him to punch Serkan hard.

Serkan looked at them confused. Wasn't Engin his best friend? How did he become so close to Eda? He shook his head to focus back on the conversation he heard.

"Eda. You need to promise me something?" Engin said seriously leaning back from the hug.

"Ne?" Eda asked confused.

"I and Melo have decided something and you need to promise me you will accept it." Engin said with a serious tone.

Eda nodded when she saw the sincerity and care and seriousness in Engin's eyes.
"Tamam. What is it?" She asked curiously.

"You are taking the first flight tomorrow morning to London. We have already booked your ticket. Melo is going with you. And Ferit and Ceren are ready too. I have already talked to one of my classmates, he is also a landscape architect, you can join his company as a consultant while you stay there." He said in one breath and he heard two huge "Ne" as he closed his eyes waiting for the reaction. The two similar reactions that came from Serkan and Eda was very much expected by him.