Part 4

Hey guys, I know I said I would update this part 2 days ago, but long story short, I had to be admitted in hospital because my food poisoning 2 weeks ago got turned into a full fledge jaundice. And it went undiagnosed for a week.
So I have been in hospital for past 2 days and maybe for another 2-3 days.

So I thought to at least give you how much I had written until that point. So sorry for this short update, but I am trying my best to write it.

—————————————
That evening Eda had her first appointment of the gynaecologist and she was visibly nervous. Melo and Piril had offered to come along with her but she had refused saying she needed this to be a private moment for her.

She drove to the clinic and went in the doctors' room. The doctor got some blood tests done and as she waited for the results she was worried.

When she was called in, the doctor spoke,
"Mehraba Eda hanim. How are you doing today?"

"I am good.. all good. Is everything okay with the baby?" She asked nervously.

"Yes. The blood tests confirm everything is okay. We will do your first ultrasound now. Umm.. do.. should we wait for your husband? Will Mr. Bolat be joining?" Dr. Evrim asked.

"Umm.. hayiir.. he had some work.. so.. so it's just me.. umm we can start." Eda said hesitantly and with tears in her eyes. Ohh how much she was willing to give to get Serkan's memories back so that he wouldn't miss anything from their child's life.

Even though the doctor was surprised with Eda's answer, she decided to mind her own business and instructed her to lie down on the bed while she applied gel to her stomach.

"Evet Eda hanim... you see here.. this.. this small ball like thing is your baby." The doctor said pointing to the screen.

"Ohhh.. ohh my god... thiss.. this is.." She said sobbing.

"Evet.. it is really small for now. But we are doing fine. Now you can also hear your baby's heartbeat." The doctor said and a minute later the room was filled with soft sounds of baby's heartbeats.

"Ohh my god. This is sooo beautiful... can I.. can I record it?" She asked emotionally.

"Yeah of course. And we will also give you a copy of the ultrasound pictures and a audio file for this." The doctor stated and Eda nodded.

The doctor then gave instructions to Eda to maintain her nutrition levels, and to eat and sleep properly, stress less and try to not do any heavy work.

Eda carefully listened to everything. She was still feeling really emotional about this, seeing her baby for the first time and listening to the heartbeat was a very emotional moment for her.
As she left the clinic, she had tears in her eyes and her face definitely looked like she had cried a lot. As soon as she stepped out, she was bombarded with reporters and she got startled for a moment.

"Eda hanim.. what are you doing at gynaecologist clinic?"
"Are you pregnant Eda hanim?"
"Is it Serkan Bey's child?"
"We heard rumours that you cheated on Serkan bey? Is it true Eda hanim?"
"Why is your husband not here with you today?"
"Are you pregnant with some one else's child?"
"Did you get abortion done?"
"Is that why you are alone Eda hanim?"
"You both were also spotted at the court two days ago? Are we going to see a divorce soon?"
"Did you get the abortion today?"
"Eda hanim.. Eda hanim.." The reporters shouted the questions at her not caring in the world that she was feeling really dizzy with this much stress and that she was openly crying now.

She tried walking past the crowd of reporters, but she felt herself black out and she fainted.

The clinic security personnel and nurses ran out to pick her up and get her back in while the reporters starting reporting this incident.
It was almost the time to leave office, when Serkan got a call from his mother.