Part 8

1 week later

The sudden move to another country while being pregnant wasn't as easy as she had thought but she never doubted her or Engin or Melo's decision. She never regretted the decision of moving to London in last 1 week. She felt more peaceful but she also missed him a lot.

She missed seeing him everyday trying to run away from her but not being able to. She missed teasing him and she missed fighting with him.
Engin who had stayed back to make sure no more harm would be done to Serkan by Selin gave her few updates every now and then about Serkan.

Melo had come with Eda to London. They both had found an apartment for themselves in the heart of the city. And she loved the vibe of the city. It was peaceful, calm and something she was sure was a necessity for her child.

She was supposed to start working in Engin's (and Serkan's) college friend's company from next week. So she still had another week to settle and to roam around the city. She had scheduled an appointment with the company Engin recommended her and when she met the owner, she found out that he was one of Serkan and Engin's friend in college. Eda wasn't sure on how to address why Serkan Bolat's wife was asking for job in another country but she was relieved when Martin said he wouldn't interfere in her personal life and if Engin had sent her here, it would be something big but personal and he wouldn't meddle in that and that she was welcome to work as long as she wanted and as per her own schedule since Engin had let him know that she was pregnant. Eda was grateful for the support she received from Martin and she thanked him, accepting the role of consultant and telling him that she would start in a week.

On the other hand, the one week since Eda had left, had been the worst of Serkan's life. He couldn't explain the grumpiness he had been feeling since 1 week and that he no longer felt like living in the apartment where Eda's absence came at him in all ways. Her chocolates kept in the refrigerator, her scent that had slowly started fading away from the house and her little things kept here and there in the house. He missed her.
He had called her twice in last one week but she hadn't picked up. All he received from her was that she had reached London safely. That's it!

He was also feeling frustrated by the constant interference of Selin in his life. She was trying to enter in his life by any way possible and now she had been extremely happy in last one week that Eda had left. Serkan couldn't digest the happiness she was trying to induce in Serkan too and she felt nauseated in her presence. He needed to get out of this city, maybe away from the country so that he could evade Selin's clutches.

He was sitting on the living room couch with a drink in his hand, Sirius lying by his side sadly when he heard the doorbell ring. He prayed to every god possible in a few seconds that the person on the other side not be Selin.

And when he looked to the door, he saw the person he hated next after Selin. Deniz!
What was he doing here now that Eda was not here? Didn't Eda's best friend know that she had left the country?

He opened the door without any expression on his face and was faced by an oversmiling Deniz.

"Serkan bey. Sorry to disturb you at this hour.. I.. I have some work." He said smiling enthusiastically.

"What work? I believe you already know Eda is not here." Serkan said with a little anger.

"Of course Serkan bey. Actually I am leaving for London tomorrow and I was talking to Eda an hour ago. She wants me to get her some things from her room and she also forgot a box of chocolate in the refrigerator. So I just came to get that. I hope you don't mind." Deniz spoke.

"Why are you going to London, to Eda?" Serkan scoffed back extremely jealous not letting him enter yet.

"Excuse me?" Deniz asked startled.
"Why the hell are you going to Eda? Wait.. let me guess. You are finding opportunities to take away my wife and child from me right? You are taking advantage of the fact that she is alone now and wanting to run to her and show me a villain and claim that you are a hero?" Serkan shouted at him and Deniz's anger started increasing.