one

Louis' eyes lingered on his new secretary's legs as he watched him squat down to file something in the lower cabinets. The thin fabric of his trousers did nothing to hide the thick muscles of his thighs. It had been the first thing he'd noticed when they were introduced last week, but certainly not the only thing. Between the legs, the lashes, and the lips, it was a miracle Louis had even caught his name. 'Harry,' he'd said, flushing profusely as he shook Louis' hand.

Running a tongue over his bottom lip, Louis wondered what Harry would look like in a short dress, the hem riding high to expose a hint of arse cheek as he walked past Louis' office. His mind then drifted to thoughts of Harry in stockings, the straps of a garter belt pressing firmly into milky white flesh.

What would he feel like, Louis wondered. How would he sound? Harry's voice was like velvet through the intercom; what would it sound like whispered in Louis' ear? Or better still, what other sounds would Harry make with Louis' hand around his throat and his cock fucking deep into Harry's arse?

Yes, recently, Louis spent a big portion of his days thinking about Harry.

Harry, for his part, seemed unaware, although Louis had caught him staring more than once. And, now that he thought about it, Harry did have a habit of getting rather flustered whenever Louis was around. Just yesterday he'd bashfully stammered out how very grateful for the job he was, and made it quite clear he was willing to do whatever Louis needed, whenever he asked.

Louis wondered how far he could push it. It had been so long since he'd found anyone who sparked his interest like Harry had; it seemed well worth Louis' time to investigate whether they might be... Compatible.    

The first opportunity to investigate presented itself quickly. Harry had only been working at the firm for two days before Louis found him, on his own, searching for tea bags in the staff break room.

"Are we out again, then?" Louis pulled his eyes away from that perfect little bum just as Harry turned around. Patience, Louis, he told himself, schooling his features. This has only just started.

Harry frowned, looking adorably distraught over the thought. "I'm not sure, Mr Tomlinson, but I can't seem to find any. I can run out to buy some, if you'd like?"

So eager. 

Curious to see how Harry would react to physical touch, Louis leaned into him, cupping a hand around his mouth, as if he was sharing a secret. "No need to just yet, I have some hidden." He pulled back and winked. "Come along. And bring your cup."

Shy, but didn't pull away.

Without another word, he turned and made his way back to his office, pleased to note that Harry followed him without question.

Takes commands well.

With that in mind, Louis thought he might push a little further. "So, Harry, tell me something about yourself that wasn't on your resumé. What should I know about you?" Pushing the door to his office open, he indicated for Harry to go ahead.

"Oh, I, uh..." Louis held the door open with his body in such a way that Harry had no choice but to awkwardly turn sideways so as to avoid rubbing up against him. "What sort of things do you mean?"

Not easily offended.

Louis bit back a smile as he walked to the private bar he kept next to his bookshelf, pulling out a mug and placing a silver box on the bar top. "I don't know... something like, do you prefer cats or dogs?" He grinned and took a couple of tea bags from the box, placing one in Harry's mug.

"Thank you. Oh, I prefer cats." Harry nodded decisively, watching as Louis turned on the kettle. "Yeah. But I've got a dog."

Louis gave a short, surprised laugh and cocked his head. "Now why's that, then? Why would you have a dog if you don't like them?"

"Oh, well, it's not that I really dislike dogs... it just wouldn't have been my choice I guess." Harry rubbed the back of neck as he tried to explain. "But I went to the shelter to adopt a kitten, and before I could say anything, the woman working there just started banging on about how they had so many dogs for adoption, but everyone always just wanted the kittens..."

Louis motioned for Harry to put his mug down so he could fill it with the now-boiled water and looked at him with a pitying expression, "Oh, Harry..."

"I knowww," Harry whined as stared into his cup, watching the tea steep. "But, it just felt like the more she talked, the more she expected me to say I was getting a dog."

Louis raised an eyebrow and watched as Harry carefully removed his tea bag and placed it in the bin. "So, you wanted to please the woman in charge of the dog shelter. A woman you'll likely never see again."

A blush flamed up Harry's cheeks at Louis' remark.

A people pleaser – maybe to a fault. Interesting.

"I mean, yes?" Harry shook his head as if trying to clear his mind. "But also, it- it felt like the right answer."

Louis nodded his head and stirred a splash of milk in his own tea, deciding to test a theory. "Sounds like you made a good decision then. You seem like you'll fit in very well here, young man."

Harry grinned at him and quickly lowered his eyes to take a small sip from his tea. "Thank you, sir. I'm glad you think so."

And desperate for approval. Bingo.