eight

As everything had fallen into place, it seemed to be the perfect time to take things up a notch.

The next afternoon, Louis stood in front of Harry's desk with a shiny black shopping bag and a crocodile smile.

"I have something for you."

Harry looked up from what he was doing and saw the bag, the tip of his tongue slipping out to wet his lips as he looked questioningly up at Louis. "What is it?"

"Something you haven't tried yet." Cocking his head, Louis pushed the bag closer to him. "See if you like it."

Eyeing the bag with curiosity, Harry stood up and pushed aside the pink tissue paper. Reaching his hand in, he slowly pulled out a bit of black fabric and looked back at Louis.

Louis motioned with his hands for Harry to hold it up in front of him. "Go on, look at it."

With a flick of fine-boned wrists, Harry shook out a pleated, black miniskirt and held it against his body, breathing out a shaky "Oh..."

"Do you remember our conversation?"

Harry nodded and sucked his lower lip into his mouth as he looked, shyly, at Louis, seeming to choose his next words carefully. "Sir, this is Saint Laurent. You're spending way too much on a... a joke."

Watching Harry run his fingers over the delicate fabric, Louis smirked at him. "Looks to me like you don't want it to be a joke, Harry." Louis reached his hand out for the skirt, his eyebrows raised, questioningly. "But I'll take it back... If you don't want it."

Harry quickly moved the skirt so it was no longer within Louis' reach. "I didn't say that."

Smiling brightly at him, Louis tapped his fingers against the desktop as he turned to head back to his office. He was itching to order Harry to put the skirt on, but at this stage everything still needed to come from Harry.

Barely able to concentrate on the charts in front of him as he imagined Harry in the skirt he'd picked out, Louis sat at his desk and willed himself not to get hard. Not yet. Teasing himself was just as much fun as teasing Harry.

A knock on his door pulled Louis' mind out of the filthy fantasy he'd drifted off into.

"Excuse me, Mr Tomlinson?" Harry poked his head around the door and stepped into the office.

Louis looked up, disappointed to see the skirt still in Harry's hand. "Yes?"

"Uh, the skirt..."

"Oh, do you not like it?" Louis widened his eyes and pouted, the picture of innocence.

"No, it- I do! It's just-," Harry hesitated as a blush colored his cheeks. "It's just that my legs are kind of... hairy? And I'm not sure it looks good."

"Oh, I bet it looks great either way. But would you rather wear it with your legs shaved?" Louis' dick gave an interested twitch.

"Um. I think so? I know that sounds stupid..." Harry frowned and looked at the skirt in his hand.

"Nothing you say is stupid, Harry." Getting up, Louis walked towards his en suite. "Come, have you shaved your legs before?"

Stepping inside, Louis turned to make sure Harry was following him, then slid open a drawer to pull out his shaving kit.

"No. I barely even have to shave my face, to be honest."

Louis smirked as he placed a razor and shaving foam on the counter.

"Just go slowly so you don't nick yourself – you don't want to scar those gorgeous legs."

"You think I have gorgeous legs?"