ten

True to his word, the fun Louis had planned was only just beginning. The rush he'd gotten last night out of being able to turn professional, put-together, and bashful Harry, into a quivering, come-covered mess, begging for Louis' cock, was undeniably powerful. And he wanted more. The fantasy of using Harry, of treating him like a toy for his own pleasure, made Louis' heart pound every time he looked at his assistant sitting so prettily at his desk.

It was late afternoon and Louis had told Harry to clear his schedule and expect to stay late that evening. Harry had been on edge the whole day, needing more than his usual amount of praise and attention; it seemed he wanted this release as much as Louis did.

By the time Harry was in the en suite, letting Louis unbutton his shirt, his eyes had already become hooded and slightly unfocused.

You're so submissive aren't you, love? Trusting me to take care of you. 

"Has anyone ever told you how sometimes you look so much like a porcelain doll?" Louis ran his hand along Harry's bare chest and over the ridges of his muscled stomach, his voice dropping to a throaty whisper. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about how much I want to dress you up... And play with you."

Louis smirked as Harry's breath hitched with undeniable excitement. "W-what, uh..." His voice was breathy as he struggled to focus. "What do you mean, sir?"

And oh, how Louis loved seeing him like this – hardly touched and already so fucked out just from the promise .

Pulling off the shirt and letting it drop to the floor, Louis turned Harry towards the mirror, and stood behind him, his chest pressed to Harry's bare back. "I want to dress you up in pretty things and admire you." His hands slipped around Harry's narrow waist and moved up his body until he was cupping his pecs, marveling at their fullness. "And when I'm in the mood... I want to play with you." He squeezed Harry's chest, his fingers coming to circle his hardening nipples. "Look how good you look when I touch you. Look at those tits of yours."

Harry drew in a sharp breath, watching as Louis began to pinch and pull at his nipples.

"You like that? Like having your titties played with?" Louis dug his fingers deeply into Harry's pecs, letting out a deep groan. "Yeah, I bet you do. I can see you're getting hard, you naughty boy." Louis moved one of his hands down to lightly trace the outline of Harry's dick in his trousers as the shape of it became more and more obvious.

"Mr Tomlinson... sir." Harry's voice was a ragged whisper.

"Yes, that's right, I'm here. I'm going to dress my good boy up. Make him so pretty for today." Louis unzipped Harry's trousers and pushed them down along with his pants, so they fell to the floor. Harry stepped out of them and kicked them to the side, leaving the two of them standing and staring at their reflections – Louis fully dressed in his suit and tie, Harry stark naked, with a flushed face and rigid cock. Louis ran two fingers gently along Harry's shaft with a wicked grin. "Looks like you're a little excited baby."

Harry's sentences were slow and syrupy, as if thinking clearly was taking a lot of effort. "I like... Being dressed up for you. I- I love how you look at me when I'm wearing something you gave me." Pushing his body back so he was pressed firmly against Louis, Harry turned his head and whispered in Louis' ear. "I want you to dress me up, treat me like your toy. I like... Feeling helpless around you."

The sound that came out of Louis' mouth was nothing short of a growl; all he could think to do in that moment was to latch onto Harry's neck, sucking until a large purple mark bloomed, dark and obvious. Panting, he pulled Harry's earlobe with his teeth, gritting out his words. "You are mine, do you hear me? Only I can give you what you need."