nine

20 minutes later, Harry stood in front of Louis' desk, his cock finally having softened, but looking as if he'd been called to the Headmaster's office.

"Harry, you've been quite naughty, strutting around the office in that skirt, flashing yourself at me whenever you had the chance." Louis kept his voice low and quiet. "Do good boys lift their skirts to show off their cock and balls at work?"

Harry sniffled, and looked at the ground. "No, sir. They don't."

"No. They stay covered until they're asked to give a show, isn't that right?"

Harry's voice was a whisper as he answered. "Yes."

"What if someone had walked in while you were doing that?"

Harry's answering whimper made Louis pause and narrow his eyes. "Do you like the idea of someone besides me seeing you like this?"

Harry's eyes shot up and he looked at Louis pleadingly. "Not like that, sir. I only want you to see me. But..." Harry flushed violently as his voice drifted off.

Louis moved closer to him and held Harry's chin tightly in his hand as he looked into Harry's eyes. "But what? What gets you excited about the idea of someone else seeing you?"

His eyes fluttering shut, Harry pushed his body against Louis' as he spoke, his voice low and ragged. "I just... I like the idea of someone watching me do as you want, watching me give you what you need, seeing what a good boy I am for you. Only for you."

"Fuck." Louis could feel Harry beginning to rock against his hip, his cock starting to fatten up again. As good as it felt, this was not how Louis had planned on getting what he wanted. He needed to get the upper hand back. "Harry, stop that right now. You're just asking to get punished."

Harry's hands grabbed on to Louis' biceps as he began to grind harder. "Please..."

And Louis had had enough. He needed Harry to know his place. Firmly pushing Harry off of him, Louis pointed to the end of his desk. "Go on, bend over. Flat on the desk with your hands by your head. Spread your legs."

Harry scrambled to do as he was told. As he turned his head to rest his cheek on the desktop, Louis took in Harry's glassy eyes and blotchy face and briefly thought that he needed to hook up his office cameras again.

With one hand pressing down on Harry's back, Louis came to stand between his thighs with his groin pressed flush to Harry's arse. "You've been very cheeky this afternoon, Harry, and you need to remember who's in charge here. I need to remind you who's in charge here." Flipping the skirt up over Harry's back, Louis drank his fill of Harry's pert arse now on display for him. Any other time, he'd be showering Harry with praise, but right now Louis stayed quiet as Harry whimpered. Dragging his free hand up the side of Harry's thigh, Louis took pleasure in how smooth and soft it felt, then slowly he brought his palm around to cup Harry's arse cheek. He squeezed it, harshly, digging his fingers into the flesh.

Harry keened loudly, and pressed back against Louis' hardening cock. Swiftly Louis brought his hand back and spanked Harry, hard across the meatiest part of his arse. "You don't get to take what you want, Harry." Another slap on the other cheek. "I will give you what you need." Harry let out a sob that ended in a low groan. Louis spanked him again. "Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir." Louis spanked him twice more. "I understand, sir." Harry's moan mingled with his soft crying made Louis' cock harder than it had been in years. He pressed himself against the crack of Harry's bare arse, making him gasp loudly.

"You will get what you need, when I decide you need it." Louis pulled Harry up by his hair so his back was arched against Louis' chest and pressed his lips against Harry's ear. "And you... you will give me what I need whenever I need it. You are mine. No one else's. Do you understand?"

As Louis wrapped his arm tightly across Harry's chest, he could feel Harry's heart pounding in response, his breath ragged and harsh. "Yes, I understand, sir. I only want to be yours. I only want to make you happy."

"That's right, darling. Lay back down." Harry flattened himself against the desk as Louis watched and slowly unzipped his fly. Pulling his cock out of his trousers, he slid open one of his desk drawers and pulled out a bottle of lube. Harry gasped as Louis clicked it open and spread it on his cock. "Don't worry, sweetheart... I'm gonna make this good for both of us."

Using his clean hand, Louis pulled one of Harry's arse cheeks to the side and grinned as his little, dusky pink hole clenched in anticipation. "Such a pretty hole, baby. Is it mine?" Harry's answering whine was enough for Louis; taking his lube-covered hand, he slid his fingers along Harry's crack, swirling around the tight muscle of his hole, dipping only the tip of a finger in, laughing as Harry moaned. "That's right. It's mine. Only I get to decide who sees it and who uses it."

With that, Louis began rubbing the head of his cock around Harry's hole, occasionally slapping it with his dick and teasing him with the friction just to hear him groan. Squeezing Harry's cheeks together, he began to thrust, the head of his cock catching and rubbing against Harry's hole, over and over, making him quiver and moan.

"Yessss... please. Take it, take what you want." Harry gasped as Louis moved faster and faster.

"That's right, you know how to be a good boy, letting me use you when I need you. Bent over my desk with your arse in the air... letting me rub off against your greedy little hole. I'll bet you want me to stuff you full, don't you?" Louis' heart was pounding in his chest, both from the exertion and the pleasure of finally having Harry this way.

"Ngh..." Harry's groans were garbled and raw, his words panted out. "When... You think... I deserve it, sir. Fuck. My body is yours."

"Shit... such a good boy. You're daddy's favorite."

Harry's shout could probably be heard ten stories down as he clenched up tight and spilled all over the side of Louis' desk. The filthiness of it punched Louis' orgasm out of him, shooting ribbons of come between Harry's arse cheeks and on the underside of the skirt.

Louis stood there, panting, his softening cock hanging out of his pants as he watched his come drip down Harry's taint and over his balls. Smiling, he ran two fingers down Harry's sticky crack and pushed his come inside Harry's hole. "I think you and I are going to have a lot of fun together, Harry."