three

Perhaps he just felt more comfortable letting his hair down, so to speak, since coming out to him, but after that conversation, Louis noticed that Harry had started to dress a little differently. His style had evolved into something just a little more flamboyant. It suited him, and, much to Louis' pleasure, it was also incredibly hot.

This morning Harry was wearing what could only be described as a low cut, semi-sheer blouse and polka dotted trousers that hugged every curve. He was sex on legs, and he probably knew it, but there was still a shyness about him that intrigued Louis.

"G' Morning Mr Tomlinson. I brought you some tea and the files you asked for." Harry leaned over the desk to set everything down, his blouse draping open enough that Louis could see the smooth curve of his chest. "Did you have anything in particular you want from me today?"

Louis ran his tongue along his top teeth as Harry straightened up and stood with his hands clasped behind his back, waiting for his instructions.

Oh, there were so many things he wanted from Harry today. And every day. He wanted to see how pink Harry's arse would turn if he was spanked. He wanted to feel Harry's wet mouth around his cock. He wanted to see if Harry could be a very good boy if Louis kept him naked and open so he could use him whenever he wanted to.

But it wasn't time for that. Yet.

"No, nothing today; you can focus on the project you've been working on. But I appreciate your efforts to always do a bit... extra. It doesn't go unnoticed." Taking note of Harry's clear spark of pleasure at being praised, Louis nodded once and went back to his work, essentially dismissing Harry. Then, almost as an afterthought he looked up and added, "I like your nail polish, by the way. You look very nice today."

With a look of surprise, Harry answered slowly. "Oh, I- I'm glad you think so. I was worried it might be too much?"

Louis put his pen down and studied Harry just long enough to make him begin to fidget – he knew it was important that Harry never be too comfortable around him, never see Louis as entirely friendly, if Louis intended to get what he wanted from him. "It's not too much at all. You definitely have the body for an outfit like that." Louis winked and watched as Harry startled and looked down at himself.

With a slightly confused "thank you", Harry made his way towards the door of the office. Just as he put his hand on the doorknob, Louis decided to push things along, just a little. "I'll bet you'd look great in a skirt... really lean into that sexy secretary vibe you're giving."

Harry paused at the door for a moment and then spoke quietly, without turning around. "I've never worn a skirt before, sir."

Louis' heart began to pound. "Would you?"

Quieter still, and with his back still turned, Harry looked at the floor. "I- I would if you wanted me to."

Letting Harry's answer hang in the air just a moment too long, Louis ran his eyes over Harry's body, greedily taking in the way his broad shoulders tapered down to narrow hips and a pert arse, before letting out a soft laugh. "I'm just joking with you, love. I do that with all the new staff. Just some good-natured fun. I didn't upset you, did I?"

With his hand still on the doorknob, Harry looked back at Louis with a light flush on his face. "Oh, I- no, of course not. I could tell it was a joke."

It was a lie, Louis knew, but he let him get away with it and just watched as Harry rolled his eyes and shot Louis a small smile before shutting the door behind him.

Alone again, Louis palmed himself in his trousers imagining Harry's long legs showcased in a skirt.