eleven

"Sir?" Harry's deep baritone came through the intercom as Louis tried to concentrate on work.

"Yes, Harry. What do you need?"

"May I come show you something?"

Louis raised his eyebrows at his phone and licked his lips. "Of course, pet."

Whatever Louis had thought Harry was coming to show him, this was not it. While most of his hair still fell in soft curls around his face, Harry had combed the top part back and secured it with a large satin bow. As he stepped further into the office, it was clear that he'd taken the idea of being a doll a little further. The apples of his cheeks were highly rouged — giving him a sweet, permanent blush — and his already lush mouth was made even more enticing with a glossy stain of red. There was something undeniably erotic about how he so easily walked the line between innocent and obscene.

Louis pushed away from his desk and swiveled his chair to the side as Harry walked over towards him. "Well, well. Don't you look pretty?"

The tip of Harry's tongue ran along the edge of his top teeth as he stopped and obediently clasped his hands behind him. "You said you wanted a doll to play with."

Louis spread his legs, allowing Harry to step closer, and reached his hand out to touch the pale flesh of Harry's inner thigh where it peeked out above the top of his stockings. Stroking his fingertips gently along Harry's baby-soft skin, and teasing his balls where they hung, cradled in the satin knickers, Louis listened to Harry's breathing as it became stuttered and interspersed with whimpers.

"You're very right, kitten. I was just sitting here thinking how much I missed my little toy." Looking up at Harry's face, Louis trailed his hand along where Harry's cock was trapped in his knickers. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about what you said the other day – about getting turned on by letting other people know how well you service me."

Harry's cock twitched as he stuttered out a breathy whisper. "Oh god."

Having already removed his suit jacket, Louis loosened his tie and leaned back in his chair. "I need to make a call right now, can you be a good boy and get me ready while I do that?"

As Louis pointed to the carpet in front of him and reached for his phone, Harry dropped to his knees with a wide smile. With his hands on Louis' belt, Harry shot him a look as if to check that he was following orders, continuing once Louis gave him an affirmative nod.

"Gavin Doyle please. Louis Tomlinson calling." Letting his eyes close, Louis listened to the familiar clink of his belt being unbuckled and the sound of his zipper being opened, his heart pounding as the other end of the line was picked up.

"Louis! How are ya, mate?"

Harry's cool hand reached inside Louis' trousers, and pulled his hardening cock out of his pants. "Yeah, m'alright, mate. I've been meaning to call for a few weeks now."

Just seeing Harry's mouth open, reaching for his cock with his tongue, made Louis exponentially harder.

"Oh, right? What's going on, then? Everything okay up in the 37th floor executive suites?" Gavin's throaty chuckle sounded in his ear as Harry took all of Louis' cock into his hot, wet mouth and slurped noisily. Louis pressed his lips together tightly to keep his moan from escaping as Gavin continued speaking. "You good? You sound a bit winded if m'honest."

Louis laughed and looked down at Harry, smiling blissfully with Louis' cock resting in his throat. "Fuck. Listen, Gav. I'm going to put you on speaker phone for a sec so my hands are free." Louis put a finger to his lips to make sure Harry knew to be quiet, and pressed the speaker button. "So do you remember that kid who interviewed here about a few months ago? Harry Styles?"