27. Acceptance

Acceptance

Isabella walked out with Lillith the following week, they had one class together midday, Isabella had included lunch for her as well, she had left Kuro his lunch everyday with a note. Luka wasn't waiting for her like usual, she knew why, she would leave his lunch in his locker if he wanted it or he could throw it away. Kuro was waiting for her at the entrance of the school surrounded by girls, he was leaned back with his eyes closed like he was in pain. His eyes met hers as he felt her get close she blushed and smiled at him, he smiled back and his expression relaxed as he excused himself and walked over to her.

"Good morning Kuro." grr too handsome in his school uniform, she shielded her eyes jokingly as he approached.

"Good morning Isa." he hugged her to him, she looked adorable in her school uniform with her hair in two high pigtails.

"This is my roommate Lillith, Lillith this is my boyfriend Kuro." Isabella and Kuro both blushed, it was her first time introducing him to someone as her boyfriend. His heart leapt hearing it come out of her mouth to someone else, why was he such a puppy around her. He had never been anyone's official boyfriend.

"Nice to meet you Lillith, please my heart is in your care be kind to her." He bowed slightly over her hand, did she faint? She was about to if she hadn't, he had a devastating gaze, she was familiar with him but had never actually been up close with him, there was usually a pretty thick crowd around him. He definitely had his charms, he was tall and had a beautiful face, devil may care gaze and a captivating smile. He had to be a demon in disguise meant to cause turmoil amongst women with that face.

"I-I will! Pleased to meet you as well." she stammered out blushing with a small curtsy. Kuro lightly grabbed Isabella's hand as they walked into the school, he liked holding her hand it kept her close. Lillith could feel all eyes on them as she walked slightly behind them down the hall, Isabella smiled and waved her off at her classroom and continued on with Kuro.

"Thank you for leaving me breakfast this morning and thank you for lunch." she smiled at him as he put his stuff in his locker and headed to his class. "So this is the best place to find me when you need and Isa.... please come find me." nosebleed at the look he gave her, what the hell was that, her heart had stopped for a moment, he was trying to make her antsy. Two could play this game, he was always teasing her. "I will take you to your class since you had to come with me all the way to mine."

"No that is just silly you will be late getting back." she stepped into him grabbing his tie pulling him down to her and brushed her lips over his. She was so little she had neatly tucked herself into him so her actions weren't visible to his class behind him. "I'll see you at lunch Kuro."

 Kuro stood there stunned again, once again she stole his breath and left him speechless. He was sure he was blushing as he entered his class and a few catcalls and whistles were thrown his way by a few people who had seen outside of the classroom. He shook his head sitting at his desk in a happy daze.

"So the black prince's new target is the new school beauty? That didn't take long, couldn't you have stayed gone a little longer and given the rest of us a shot first." his classmate Darren turned around in his desk. "She is yummy looking. It looked like you guys were already well acquainted." Kuro almost punched him in the face.

"We met over summer break, she wrapped me around her finger rather quickly."

"Yeah well I can see why, you came, you saw, you conquered oh king of kings. Is she as delicious as she looks or an untouchable ice queen?"

"Mention how yummy she looks again and you will be choking on my blade." the questions were already pissing him off, he didn't like people assuming they knew anything about them. This place was a pit of snakes one wrong remark and a full blown rumor could be started.