The Beginning

The Beginning

nine months later

"Alexander I didn't think much of it when I read it but this is just.." Isabella was standing in Alexander's office, he had a meeting out of country so she needed to go with him as his personal guard. This man always had to find a way to humiliate her for his own personal entertainment. The stipulation of "You will wear what your charge orders you to wear." was standard in guards, you usually wore a uniform Alexander decided otherwise.

"Waaaah too cute Isabella!" She had on a light pink and white dress with ruffled petticoats, she was familiar with the sweet lolita style but wearing it was so embarrassing. How did girls actually look at this as a style, it felt provocative even though it was covered in frills and lace. It had been nine months since their contract had been finalized on terms they both agreed on and he had kept her close the whole time.

It was hard not to respect him as a king, he stood at the top o matter where he was. He was graceful, charismatic and stubborn, he was never the one to bend in a negotiation and that alone was scary to her. He easily manipulated the table to turn in his favor, it was almost like cheating but wasn't, he was just dealt a really good hand in life. On the other hand he was hunted constantly, being his guard was way harder than being on the battlefield. The people sent for him were top assassins and cryst users, she had her work cut out for her having to keep him alive.

But this was getting ridiculous, this seemed to be his favorite part of having her as his guard, to dress her up like a doll. It was always different, he had outfits made for her for every time he saw her. He always changed the style to suit his tastes of the day, today she was dressed in a puffy pink ruffled skirt and white victorian jacket type top that frilled over the petticoats with low heels and white thigh highs. She was fifteen and pretty into fashion and this went against all of her codes as she grimaced at her childlike appearance in the mirror.

"I can't work in this Alexander!"

"Don't worry I'll protect you." he went to hug her and she warped away and wrapped a chain around him binding his arms to his side.

"Stupid king who is protecting who? Stop wasting my youth on your petty games!" he smiled brightly like he always did after teasing her. She really was a stress reliever, constantly messing with her never got old. He didn't have a loli fantasy or anything but making her embarrassed was just too fun. 

"Alexander are you one of those perverts that likes little girls or something? Making me wear these stupid outfits all the time makes me want to just let you die." he laughed which made her grind her teeth, this is what he wanted, he loved making her angry. She let him go and hmphed turning her back to him pouting then felt his hand on her head and glowered at him pouting still.

"Thank you Isabella, I feel much better now."

"Are you a masochist or something? I have been propositioned by quite a few of your pals asking me to chain them up and step on them." he blanched at the balls of the person who would make a pass at his personal bodyguard and then started cracking up. She had no idea how amusing she was, her expressions were always the best. But he did want to know who he had to kill for doing such a thing to his person, he didn't want anyone else thinking it was ok to play with her.

"Dominatrix Isabella, Oh I have the perfect idea for your outfit next time. Who was it? Who proposition you? I'm curious. Tell me Isabella." He wrapped his arms around her from behind and tipped her chin up to face him as she rolled her eyes. He didn't have to coerce the information out of her with that beautiful face, she didn't feel any loyalty to anyone of them. Alexander only ever played with her, when in front of everyone else he was so dead serious it was hard to believe this was the same person.