Chapter 8

The next morning...

Cheryl woke up at the same time and just laid in bed for a moment. She remembered how today Toni wanted to ask her something. She was curious and couldn't wait so she started to get ready.
She chose out her outfit like every other day. She picked out a blue set with black heels.

She went to the bathroom to do the usual everyday morning routine

She went to the bathroom to do the usual everyday morning routine. She did her skin care, brushed her teeth, took a shower, did her makeup and changed into her clothes. She styled her hair in a half up half down look.
After getting ready, she went to the kitchen to start making breakfast. Today she was making scrambled eggs.
Once she was done, she went to wake up her daughter because it was 7:20, she decided to wake her up a little earlier.

Cheryl caressed her head and pecked her forehead to wake her up and said, "Sweetie, you have to wake up,"
Soon Violet started to wake up and smiled. Her mom explained the same thing again as yesterday and when she was done, Violet went to get ready. At the same time Cheryl chose her outfit, she chose a black top with a denim skirt.

 At the same time Cheryl chose her outfit, she chose a black top with a denim skirt

After laying it all out she went out to pack her bag for work. While packing she heard a ping from her phone and saw it was a message from Toni.

Toni❤️

Toni❤️
Good morning beauty, I'll see you soon.

Cheryl
Good morning Toni and yes you will but
I can't talk for long because I have to get a 5 year old ready so I have to go.

Toni❤️
Aww okay, I won't distract you anymore, so
bye gorgeous ❤️

Cheryl
Bye Toni❤️

After texting Toni she wanted to get to Kindergarten even faster. She went out to the kitchen and saw her daughter already there.

She put her plate in front of her and said, "okay so eat and then we'll go, so we can be a little earlier."

Violet soon finished eating and got her jacket. Cheryl did the same and soon they were out the door.