Chapter 25

The next day...

It was the next day and it was already 1pm. They were planning to surprise their family today.

They were doing a "photoshoot" but while doing so Cheryl would tell them. Everyone was told to come over at 2:30pm and they would do it in the backyard.

The dress code was white/light gray shirt and some darker jeans. The family was excited but also nervous how everyone was going to react.

The whole family was dressed except Cheryl who was having a hard time finding clothes. Toni and Violet were downstairs already waiting for Cheryl.

Suddenly Violet jumped off the chair and started running upstairs.

"Where are you going?" Toni asked.

"TO MOMMY," Violet yelled while running up the stairs.

"Be careful," Toni said loudly back,"Oh I love that kid," she said under her breath.

Violet ran to her parents' room to find Cheryl. She found her sitting at her vanity doing her makeup.

She ran up to her and said,"You look so pretty mommy but you don't need makeup."

Cheryl stopped for a moment and looked down and said,"Oh you are so cute," and squished her cheeks causing the little girl to smile.

"Are you ready?" Cheryl asked continuing her makeup.

"Me and mama are both ready," the little girl answered.

"That's great, I'll be ready soon," Cheryl said.

"Okay," Violet said and ran to her room.

A few minutes went by and now Toni came in the room. Cheryl saw her through the mirror when she was behind her.

"Hi baby," Toni said and hugged her from behind and kissed her neck.

"Hi my love," Cheryl said.

"You do know you don't need makeup right," Toni said her face in the girl's neck.

"Violet just said the same thing," Cheryl said smiling.

"Good, she knows what's right," Toni said smiling.

"Oh shut up, you know I need makeup," Cheryl said disagreeing.

"No you don't, you're beautiful with or without makeup," Toni said and kissed her cheek.

Cheryl turned her head and kissed her lips. When they pulled away Cheryl said,"Thank you baby but I still don't agree."

Toni groaned and put her head back on Cheryl's shoulder. Cheryl laughed and continued her makeup.

••••

It was time for everyone to come. Almost everyone was here except Veronica. But that changed when the door busted open and in came Veronica.

"Hey bitches," Veronica said.

"V, we said 2:30pm not 3pm," Toni said.

"And also language, we have a child here," Cheryl said.

"Sorry for both and I was fashionably late," Veronica said.

Everyone laughed and when it died down, Cheryl said,"Okay let's get started."

"We'll do groups of people, so we bring one outside while the others stay inside. First Veronica, Betty and Kevin," Toni said.

They all walked outside to the set up. They had a professional photographer. They told everyone where to be and started.