Chapter 26

Cheryl's already 3 months pregnant and the doctor said they would know the gender next month. Toni has been very protective of her and Violet has been very helpful. Her stomach was showing a little and Toni was always talking to the little one.

Today it was August 18 so Cheryl's birthday. To Toni it was important for two reasons, one of them being because it's her girlfriend's birthday and the second because it's the day she was going to propose. She was nervous but also excited for the chance to spend the rest of her life with Cheryl.

Right now it was 11 in the morning and everyone was still sleeping. Soon though Toni opened her eyes and when she looked down she saw the love of her life. She had been waiting for this day for a while.

She stayed in bed for a little longer but soon carefully got out of bed to get ready but not before kissing Cheryl's forehead.

She got ready and got dressed in a comfy fit. After getting ready, she made sure Cheryl was sleeping and then went to Violet's room to wake her up.

She went next to her and caressed her back and said,"Princess, wake up. We need to make breakfast for mommy for her birthday."

The little girl's eyes opened and when she looked up at her mama, she smiled and said,"Good morning mama."

"Good morning princess, get ready and meet me downstairs okay," Toni said.

She went out the room and Violet started getting ready. Toni went downstairs and prepared everything to make breakfast for Cheryl. She also got the flowers out for her and a little present they had for her. The big one was of course the proposal.

Soon Violet arrived in the kitchen and they started to make her breakfast. When they finished it, they put it on a tray and slowly walked upstairs. Violet grabbed a card she made from her room and they went into the master bedroom quietly.

Luckily Cheryl was still sleeping. Toni put the tray on the other side of the bed and while Violet went next to Cheryl and started saying,"Mommy, wake up," and tapping her slightly.

Toni started kissing her forehead and cheeks until she woke up. Once she opened her eyes, she smiled at the sight in front of her.

"Happy birthday mommy," Violet said and handed her the card.

"Thank you sweetheart," Cheryl said while sitting up and then kissed her forehead.

"Happy birthday baby," Toni said and pecked her lips and then handed her the red roses and the Louis Vuitton bag.

Violet said,"Look what we made for you mommy," and pointed at the tray.

"Thank you guys, I love you both," Cheryl said.

"We love you too," they both said at the same time causing all of them to laugh.

When the laughter died down, Violet said,"Read my card and open the gift please."

"Okay I will," Cheryl said.

She took the card in hand and smiled at the picture her daughter drew for her. It was a house with four people next to it, her, Toni, Violet and the little baby.

She opened it and read 'Dear Mommy! Happy birthday to the best mommy in the world, you always make me so so happy and play with me. I love you so so much.'

When she read it she wanted to cry. She loved her little girl so much. When she was done reading, she turned to the little girl and pulled her close to her chest and kissed her forehead while saying,"I love you so much my baby, thank you."

When they stopped hugging, Cheryl took the bag in hand but not before saying,"TT, you know I don't need anything but spending time with you guys."

"I know but you deserve it and it's not even the biggest present you have," Toni said smirking.