Chapter 17

The next morning...

When Toni woke up, she felt weight on her body. She looked down and saw Cheryl peacefully sleeping on her chest with her arm over her stomach and Toni's arms wrapped around her.

Toni remembered what happened yesterday and smiled. She had never felt like this for anyone like she did for Cheryl. She felt comfortable with her.

Because Cheryl was sleeping and Toni thought she wasn't ready to tell her when she's awake, she said,"You don't know how much I actually love you. I have never felt like this for anyone except you. You make me feel so safe and comfortable. I know it's maybe too early to say this but I really...really want to marry you someday and have a family with you even though we kinda already have one with Vi. You mean so much to me and I can't imagine a life without you and Violet anymore. I love you Cheryl Marjorie Blossom."

While Toni was saying this, she thought Cheryl was asleep but she thought wrong. Cheryl woke up to Toni running her fingers through her hair.

Cheryl was going to turn to her but she heard Toni start talking so she pretended to be asleep. When she heard what Toni was saying, her heart beat sped up.

She was thinking the same things and wanted the same things with her. She also couldn't imagine a life without her and Violet.

Once Toni was finished, Cheryl turned around with a smile and said,"I love you too Antoinette Marie Topaz and I can't imagine a life without you and Vi."

Toni was surprised and soon her cheeks turned red from embarrassment and said,"Um you're awake. How much did you hear?"

Cheryl fully turned around and wrapped her arms around her neck, smiled and said,"Well only like the whole thing but...I don't mind because I have thought the same."

Toni smiled and pulled Cheryl closer to her and kissed her passionately. Cheryl immediately kissed back and they kissed for about 10 seconds. Cheryl pulled away and smiled at her.

Toni smiled back and said,"You already heard it but i'm so lucky to have you in my life and I wouldn't have my life any other way. I want to marry you and have a family with you."

"Toni, you don't know how much you mean to me and how much I want to have a family with you and be happily married to you," Cheryl said.

Cheryl's eyes started to get a little watery because she didn't think she would be together with someone when she has a daughter but then Toni came into her life.

Toni wiped her eyes and hugged her and said,"Hey, what's wrong? Don't cry, I don't like seeing you cry."

"These are happy tears, I'm just so happy and you make me the happiest," Cheryl said into Toni's shoulder.

They continued cuddling for some time until Toni decided it was time to start getting ready.

So Toni tapped Cheryl's ass and said,"We should start getting ready so let's go," and tapped it at the same time.

Cheryl groaned and got up but not before giving a kiss to Toni's lips. They went to the bathroom and started brushing their teeth and doing their skin care.

When Toni was done brushing her teeth, Toni came up behind Cheryl and hugged her from behind while Cheryl was still brushing her teeth.

Toni kissed her neck and said,"You are so so beautiful," and continued kissing her neck.

Cheryl tilted her head to the right so Toni could have more access. Once Cheryl was done with brushing her teeth, she turned around with Toni's arms still wrapped around her and wrapped her own arms around her neck.