Epilogue

6 years later...

As you can tell it's been a while. 6 years to be exact. Everything has been amazing for Cheryl and Toni and the whole Topaz clan. Now first let me catch you up with everything.

After the wedding, Cheryl and Toni went on their honeymoon to the Bahamas. They had a lot of fun there if you know what I mean.

When they came back they celebrated Aiden's 1st birthday. Cheryl was still emotional about him growing up so fast and Toni tried to calm her down.

A lot has happened since you last saw the Topazes. So Toni is now 30 years old and Cheryl is almost 29. Violet is now in Grade 7 and 12 years old. Aiden turns 7 in February and will go to school next year.

Also in these 6 years, Cheryl managed to get pregnant once again. Soon they found out they were having twins and that was it for Cheryl.

Cheryl gave birth to twin boys on November 16th. The older one was Nathan Alexander Topaz and the younger one was Carson Ace Topaz. So now Violet was the only girl but she was the oldest so it didn't matter to her. The twins are now 3 years old.

Now for the other families. Veronica and Archie got engaged about a year after Cheryl and Toni got married. Now they've been married for about 4 years. In that time Veronica got pregnant twice.

First she gave birth to a boy, Austin Cole Andrews. Then she got pregnant again when Austin was 2 years old and gave birth to another boy, Ryder Gray Andrews. Now Austin is 4 years old and Ryder is 2.

Betty and Jughead got married a few months before Veronica and Archie so they have also been married for about 4 years.

They now have 3 children. The oldest one is a girl, Charlotte Brooklyn Jones who is 6 years old. The middle one is a girl, Jade Aria Jones who is 4 years old. And the youngest one is a boy, Brayden Cyrus Jones who is 1 year old.

Fangs and Kevin got married 2 years ago. Before that they adopted two kids. First they adopted a boy, Mason Cade Fogarty who is 8 years old. Then they adopted a girl, Sophia Rose Fogarty who is 4 years old.

Now Sweet Pea and Alissa were already married as you know. Soon after Cheryl and Toni's wedding, Alissa got pregnant and gave birth to a boy, Asher Blake Topaz who is now 5 years old. They have one kid right now but Alissa is pregnant with a girl.

Jason and Sarah were also already married as you already know. Sarah got pregnant and gave birth to twins, one boy and one girl. The older one is the boy, Jackson Eli Blossom and the younger is the girl, Stella Alise Blossom who are now 3 years old.

Now let's move away from the past and move to the present which is spring break.

Today is spring break for every kid and the parents thought it would be fun to bring all the families to the park. So it would be Veronica and Archie, Betty and Jughead, Kevin and Fangs and of course Cheryl and Toni. They invited Jason's family and Sweet Pea's family but they both couldn't come.

So right now it is 11 in the morning and the whole family is sleeping. Soon though Toni woke up with Cheryl's head on her chest and their arms wrapped around each other.

Toni just looked at her wife smiling and started running her fingers through her hair. Soon Cheryl started stirring and woke up a little but still not fully awake.

"Do you want to sleep longer?" Toni spoke softly while still running her fingers through her hair.

"What time is it?" Cheryl mumbled against Toni's chest.

"Um," Toni said and looked at her phone which said 11:30 am,"It's 11:30 am."

"Are our babies sleeping?" Cheryl mumbled.