IV.

Edmund bends down to look at a rock.

"Catapults," Edmund says suddenly.

"What?" Gwendolyn asks.

"This didn't just happen. Cair Paravel was attacked," Edmund explains. The boys run over to a wall and start moving it to reveal a door behind it. They break the door down. Peter tears off a piece of his shirt and wraps it around a stick.

"I don't suppose you have any matches in there, do you?" Peter asks.

"No... but would this help?" Edmund asks as he pulls an electric torch out of his bag.

"You might've mentioned that a bit sooner!" Peter smiles. The Pevensies step inside with Edmund leading the way. Lucy pauses when she sees the treasure chamber, and their four chests below. They rush down the stairs.

"I can't believe it. It's all still here," Peter says in disbelief. They all run over to their chests. Lucy pulls out a dress.

"I was so tall," Lucy says, holding the dress to her chest.

"Well, you were older then," Gwendolyn states, smiling. This of course surprises Susan, Peter, Edmund and Lucy. Gwendolyn never smiles.

"As opposed to hundreds of years later... when you're younger," Edmund says to Lucy. He then turns to Gwendolyn with an eyebrow raised, who just shrugs. Peter blows the dust away from the item in his hands, and sees the image of a Lion on a large gold plate. He looks up to see the statue standing behind his chest, and slowly walks towards it.

"What is it?" Lucy asks Susan.

"My horn. I must've left it on my saddle the day we went back," Susan frowns. Peter slowly opens his chest, takes out his sword and draws it.

"When Aslan bears his teeth, winter meets its death," Peter speaks reading the inscription that was on it.

"And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again," Lucy continues sadly, "Everyone we knew... Mr. Tumnus and the Beavers... they're all gone."

"I think it's time we found out what's going on," Peter announces. Lucy nods.