XXV.

"Do I have to go back to London?" Gwendolyn asked Aslan.

"Do you want to go back?" Aslan asked back.

"I have no purpose there. All I do is read and go to school. I'm failing and everyone makes fun of me for being a bookworm. But here in Narnia, I have learnt more than what I will ever learn at home. My siblings don't talk to me. I am invisible to them and my parents. Edmund and Lucy are the only ones who acknowledge my presence. Edmund is always there for me, and so is Lucy. Susan used to talk to me but she doesn't anymore. Peter is constantly rude to me," Gwendolyn explained.

"Then there is your answer. If you want to return home, but visit Narnia once more, do it. But if you want to return home and live your life like Peter and Susan, do it. If you want to stay in Narnia, do it."

"Is it alright if I stay?"

"Most definitely."

"Will I ever be able to see them again? My siblings?"

"As long as you have that locket, yes."

"How do I get back?"

"You put it on and press the button. It is on the back. You can go home whenever you like."

"What will happen at home? With my parents?" Gwendolyn asked.

"That has been taken care of, your parents will think you were never born and Susan was. Your siblings will always remember you," Aslan replied.

"Thank you, Aslan," Gwendolyn said wrapping her arms around the Lion. Aslan just chuckled, "Anytime."