[My Pearl] Poseidon

Your with Brunhilde and Goll watching the second round end. Adam lost and Zeus won, you sigh in frustrated that the god won again.

"Brunhilde" she look over to you "Let me be in third round." She wide in shock and Goll is surprise what she heard. "I may be a woman but I know how to fight... deadly." Brunhilde nod her head "Alright, I'll let you know who will be in the third round." She walk away as Goll follow her

You walk around the hallway looking for the bathroom to change into your battle outfit. You didn't notice someone front of you til you bump to them. You look up meeting blonde hair god, he look down at you with a cold glare.

You glare at him and said "I don't have time to deal with you god. Don't care who you are but I will kill you if you dare get in my way." Then walk away leaving the god stun what he heard from you.

Once you finish changing into your battle outfit you head to the room where Goll and Brunhilde are walk in see them look shock staring at the phone. They look up to you "Y/n, your third round is Poseidon. God of the Sea." Brunhilde spoke.

"Are you sure you got this? He's a cold hearted and fearsome god!" Goll shake in fear. You pat her head "Don't worry Goll, he may be a god and he won't mess with me if he dare." You smirk. "See y'all later, I'm heading out." You left the room heading to the arena.

You wait for Heimdall finish his sentence about Poseidon while you stretch to warm up before battling. Your ears perk up hearing Heimdall call out your name. You smirk sat down on the wooden boat as the arena door wide open. The wooden boat start to sail on ocean heading toward the arena.

"This female human who is scariest, deadly, and mysterious person who you not shall mess with her. She may be a female but this female know how to fight in painful way. Meet...Y/N L/N!"

You got off the boat once you dock on the arena and step forward you didn't bother looking up. You brought out two katanas from your back went to fighting position. You look up meeting same god you met earlier from the hallway. Poseidon look up to you and he wide a bit seeing you again.

'Same god I met from the hallway, well...this is interesting.' You thought. You took a deep breath then jump high hung your katanas above your head then swung them down at Poseidon. He dodge it and held his trident at you, you back away before his trident stab you.

'He's good, gotta keep my guard up so I won't lose.' You and Poseidon charge at each other and begin fighting to death.

About long minute, Poseidon had lot of bloody cuts and you are little wounded. You heavily breath trying to stay focus what Poseidon next moves. Poseidon look at his trident and look at you and back to his trident. You look at him see he's looking at his trident and you.

You keep looking at him what he's planning, but suddenly he place his trident on his back and said "I forfeit....this match" the gods gasped in shock what they heard from him. Your eyes widen in shock what he said, you growl and spoke "Why you forfeit the match?" He didn't spoke back and left the arena.

You scoff left the arena heading to the guest room to rest. Once your in the guest room you took off your battle outfit to patch up your wounds. The door open wide reveal Goll and Brunhilde, you look over to them waving at them. Goll sit down on the bed by you helping your wound and Brunhilde stand front of you.

"Brunhilde, why Poseidon forfeit the match?" You ask. Brunhilde sigh and said "I'm not sure why he forfeit himself. Take a rest, you need your energy to be restore." You nod your head. After Goll finish tending your wound she follow her eldest sister leaving the room.

You get up from bed changing to your comfortable pajamas to rest. You turn off the night lamp lay down on the bed pass out to slumber. You didn't know someone open the door walk toward your sleeping form. They stare at you til they carry you bridal style trying not to wake you up and left the room with you.

You flutter your eyes open but you wide in shock that your not in the guest room but unfamiliar room. You look around see your in someone place, your eyes caught a blue dress place on the chair. You had no choice but to wear it.

You look at yourself in the mirror seeing your in blue spaghetti strap dress. The door open reveal a butler "Ah good your awake, the master wants to see you at the library room but first let's get you something to eat." You follow him behind.

Entering grand dining room you sat down on the chair as the maid come out from the kitchen brought out a tray place it front of you and open it reveal gourmet beef and begin eating it. After you ate you stood up from the chair and follow the butler behind taking you to the library room.

The butler knock on the door hearing the soft word 'Come in' from the room. The butler open the door for you as you walk in as the door shut behind you. Your eyes caught sight of a man sitting on luxury chair and to your surprise, it's Poseidon.

Poseidon close his book place it on the table that's front of him get up from the chair walk toward you. He kneel down to your height level. "Why did you bring me here?" You growl.

"Because....I find you.... Exquisite." He smash his lips to yours, this made you shock. You place your hands to his chest trying to push him away but he won't budge. About few second kissing Poseidon broke the kiss look at your rage look.

"What the fuck!! What's wrong with you?!" You growl. You turn around to open the door to leave but it slam shut by Poseidon, you look over to him seeing that dark look in his eyes.

He roughly grab your wrist bring you close to his face and spoke in dark tone made your spine shiver down and your blood went cold "Your not going anywhere, you belong to me my pearl."