[Together Again] Thor

"Goodbye my love... I love you."

                                          "NO!!!"

Thor jerk up as his breath heavily, he lay back on his bed still having the same nightmare about his lost lover.

You and him were about to get marry but the wedding went disaster when giants destroying Asgard. You and him help together and so are the gods. Thor finish the next giants but he heard your scream, he quickly turn around and see you in bad state.

You lay on the ground and your blood stain everywhere on you. You summon orb of light weakly rise it up as the lighting came out the orb and zapping the giants. You glance at Thor and smile at him. He rush toward you to save you but it was too late, all the giants explode by the lighting cause him and the other gods blast away.

Once the blast faded the gods help every deity to aid them but Thor was determined to look for you but he couldn't find you. Til his cousin Loki show him your necklace. Odin and Loki try to calm him down as he clench the necklace to his chest. He was going to marry you after for so long but the giants had to interrupt.

Thor sigh heavily open the drawer pull out your necklace. He kept it with him having the memories about you. He started to sob bring the necklace to his chest.

The next day, Odin told Loki and Thor there's a new goddess in heaven who appeared out of orb from the earth realm. The rumor spread every and the gods are interested who is this new goddess.

So all the gods arrived in Valhalla as Zeus started to speak about the new goddess who is goddess of light and brightness. Once he finish speaking a light appear by him. Once the light faded it reveal a h/c hair, her hair covering her eyes and wore a white sundress.

All the gods are whispering each other talking about the new goddess standing right front of them. But the Norse god of thunder feel the goddess aura and it feel familiar when he felt it. Once the meeting was over all the gods are greeting the new goddess.

Til Thor came up to her in last greeting her, he was about to say hello but the goddess said "Hi, it's nice to meet you. I'm Y/n the goddess of light and brightness." This made Thor froze hearing the familiar name. He nod his head and quickly walk away heading back home.

He went into his room sat on his bed, his breath started to breath heavily. The voice of the goddess of light and brightness echo in his head saying 'hi' and 'I'm Y/n' in repeat way.

"I-it can't.... She...is...she is... impossible!" His thunder erupted from outside the palace causing all deity scared. Thor place his hands on his face, his body started to shake and...he laugh. He laugh so loud that can be heard everywhere in the palace.

"She...here...she finally...here....she...HERE!!!" He cackled as more thunder erupted causing a loud boom. He calm his behavior once he finish laughing. He chuckle softly and said in dark tone "Oh Y/n... I miss you so much.

He head off to look for you so you and him can be back together. He transport next destination of the mountain and saw you sitting on top of the roof of your palace. He quickly go up there in such speed, once he got up there he spoke "Hello Y/n." You turn around see the god of thunder.

"Ah hello Thor. What are you doing here?" You ask. Thor pull out a necklace place it on your hands. You look at it and back at him "Are you giving this to me?" He nod his head and said "It's.... Yours now." He sit by you looking at your confused look. You put the necklace on and smile at him "Thanks, it's beautiful." "By the way... do you remember me long time ago." Your tilted your head confused "No, why?"

Thor feel his heart almost broken, so he plan to figure a way to help get your memories back. He recognized that your reincarnated of his past lover.

Couple of weeks later, Thor visit you when he had free time so he can spend time with you. Odin and Loki know his behavior change. First  he was devastated and sad that his lover is gone, and now his behavior change when he's with the new goddess. They decided to talk to him why he's visiting the new goddess and didn't think about you.

"Because...she is her." They're both shock from his word. So they decided to visit at your place for a talk. They had to wait for Thor once he left the palace to do his work. Once he left they head to your palace.

Here they are sitting front of you in your library room. "So... what bring you two here?" You ask. Odin spoke first "Do you remember Thor long time ago of your wedding?" You titled your head "What? No, me and Thor are friends we're not married." Then Loki spoke next "Do you... remember anything back in the past of you and him together as lover?"

"No, tell me why are both telling this?" You ask. They look each other and get up then left your palace leaving you confused as they head back to Asgard.

Many months later, you visit to Asgard to tell Thor a great news. Both of you walk around the garden having a chat. "By the way Thor, there's something I wanna tell you." He listen to you "I'm....getting married." This made Thor heart broken.

"Who is this god?" He ask "His name is bf/n, he's a kind and nice god." You told him "And where did he live?" You told his destination place. Thor nod his head and he teleport leaving you confused.

You head to your fiancé palace to give him a gift but you stop what you saw. There stood Thor cover in blood and so is his mjolnir and front of him is your boyfriend lay on the cold floor. His upper body was smash and his blood stain everywhere on him.

Thor glance at you walk toward your shaking body. You quickly blast at him with your light blast but Thor dodge it. He went behind you and knocked you out. He carry your unconscious form and left the palace heading back to Asgard.

He look down at your unconscious form in his arms and his lips pull into a darkly grin and said "Your finally mine. We'll be...Together again."