[Never Let You Go] Hades and Poseidon

Very long ago, two strong gods fall in love the most and beautiful goddess, Y/n. The two gods are Poseidon and Hades, two of them fell in love with you. All of you met each other since childhood. All of you get along each other just well in the past and grown together.

But suddenly things change, you died by other god who is mysterious unknown and kill you. When the two gods hear this news they feel both sad and rage. They plan to find the mysterious killer god who murder you. Once they found the one who kill you they kill them with no mercy.

Years later, things go well in Olympian, well a little. The gods fear Hades and Poseidon because they know everything what happen to their goddess and the mysterious killer god so they stay away from them not to get kill by them.

Poseidon in the mortal realm sitting middle of the beach. He sigh deeply still thinking at you. "Excuse me, are you okay sir?" He scoff not bothering to turn around. Mysterious person sat down by him and it made him angry that someone broke his personal space.

He look over to say something but his eyes widen in shock. He see you, the same version of goddess yourself. He recognized the same feature when your the goddess. He slowly held his hand to touch your cheek thinking he seeing an illusion. When he feel your skin contact to his he almost broke the tears and his heart skip a million beats.

"Sir, are you-" "Y/n! Where are you? It's time to go home!" You put his hand away from your face "I gotta go sir my parents are looking for me. Bye." You stood up and walk away heading back to your parents leaving the god of sea frozen and stun.

He look back at you seeing you drove off with your parents. He get up head back to his palace. Once he made it back he head to his bedroom to rest. In his head he kept thinking about you earlier back at the beach. He cannot stop thinking about you so he plan to see you again but this time with Hades.

The next day, you made it to the beach planning to have fun around. You walk around picking up some seashells but two shadow figure loom over you. Turn around see the same guy from yesterday and by him is another man. "Oh! It's you again sir and who is this man?"

Hades scan your features and he's shock, he thought Poseidon is imaginary but what he saw now is true. They knee down your height level bring you close into big hug, this confuse you. You broke free from them "Are you guys okay? What's gotten into you?" They were heartbroken hearing you say that.

"Y/n, don't you remember us? We met each other since childhood and we grownup together." Hades said. You shook your head "I'm sorry guys but I don't know what you both are talking about. I never met you both since childhood or grown up together. I'm sorry." Hades and Poseidon feel sad what you said.

"I got to go now-" "NO!" You jump in surprise from their loud roar. They glare at you and your scared seeing their deadly looks. You run away from them as fast as you can but the gods use their speed catching up to you.

They're getting closer enough and caught you in their grips. You try to break free scream loud for anybody to help you, Hades force your mouth wide open to drink a potion that he brought out and you pass out. The gods took you with them back to Olympian.

Your eyes flutter open look around see your in unfamiliar room and laying on huge bed. You about to get up but you felt something heavy around your wrist's and ankles, look at them and your shock that your lock in chains.

You look over see a mirror right next to you, you get up from the bed see yourself wearing a silk strapless dress. Your ears perk up hearing the door creak open, look around meeting the same man's from before at the beach. "W-What do y-you want with m-me?" You shake in fear.

Hades walk closer to you and knee down "You don't remember us Y/n?" "I don't know what your talking about?" He sigh and spoke "It's me, Hades and Poseidon." Your eyes in shock what he said. "W-What? Y-you two a-are gods?"

"Brother, I think after she reincarnated her memories of our past are gone. She no longer remember us." Hades sigh. Poseidon walk to you bring you close to him. You try to break free from him but he hold you bit tighter. Hades join in bring your face close to his then kiss your lips, Poseidon jealous and did the same.

They brought you to the bed cuddling with you not letting you escape. They whisper to your ears in dark tone and shake in fear from their words "Your ours and we make sure that we never let you go."