2Yeon (Nayeon x Jeongyeon)- "My Ears' Candy"

Tadaaa! Another new book from yours truly!

So like what I just said in the description, this book is a compilation of my own-made one-shot short stories.
BUT this time, it's not YOU who is included in the featured here in the plot... it's just the TWICE members themselves and what features is their respective ships. Whether it is rare or royal one, I'll still give em a go.

Also, don't expect a smut genre here. Hehe sorry, like I said in my other book (TWICE: Book Of One-Shots x Reader) I don't think I can make one. My mind is not that great to narrate or explain parts that are out of innocence (even though I admit, my mind ain't clean anymore lol.) in the story.

Without further a do, let's begin the book with the first entry which is ft. our parents in TWICEland!!!

-----------------------

(MONDAY MORNING AT THE HALLWAY)

"Are you sure about this?" Jeongyeon asked as she walked, her hands grasping the straps of her bag wrapped over her shoulders.

"Mmmhhhmmm," her bestfriend Nayeon replied with a humming sound as a substitute to "yes." "I have to accomplish this; I can't let anyone pass me before it's too late."

"That makes sense," replied Jeongyeon. "I mean, you're practically falling in love with the hottest dude on campus," she said, pointing to the person next to her.

Nayeon reddened in response to Jeongyeon's description of her crush, and the latter was not pleased. For her, an image of that guy came in her mind after she stated what she did.

"There are reports that someone is making a move for him, and I'm scared that someone might have him in an instant, which is why I'm doing this," she groaned.

"Anyway, good luck, unnie. You can do it. You have my support, you know that." She patted her bestfriend on the shoulder before pulling her bestfriend closer to her and giving her a side hug.

"Of course I do, you're such a supportive bestfriend to me regardless." Nayeon gazed up to Jeongyeon, and the b-word reference pricked her heart. If only she could just get away from this reality and start over with the one she truly desired.

"And that's why I'm so lucky to have you.", Jeongyeon can't help but to feel touched at Nayeon's appreciation for being on her side.

"If you only know how much I am too Nay, more than that."

"The same as you, unnie," Jeongyeon said with a heartfelt smile. Jeong could only react in astonishment at her cute this woman she has in her arms right now as the oldest merely grinned at her.

"Now leave, you're going to be late for class." Nayeon then lets herself fall into Jeongyeon's snuggle.

"See you later, ostrich!" she says as she takes a step forward toward her classroom, waving her palms at the younger.

"You too, granny!", Jeongyeon jokingly said with smug on her face.

"HEY!", Nayeon shouted, giving her friend a 'what did you just say?' look, placing her fists at her waist.

"Hehe sorry, I mean... bunny.", Jeongyeon scratched her nape, acting like she regretted what she said but to be honest she does like teasing her friend.

Her crush.

The woman she's loyal with.

Even if she's getting hurt having her eyes locked at someone else to find love, not hers.

Nayeon gave her a smirk before facing back at her direction, now about to enter her room.

"She's so cute.", that's the only thing Jeongyeon can say. She sighed before heading to another direction leading her classroom.

-------------------

(3 HOURS LATER, AT THE CAFETERIA)

Jeongyeon spends her breaktime having lunch at the cafeteria with her seven other female classmates. They cannot, however, be compared to how close she is to Nayeon.

"I'll be right back," Momo said as she rose from her seat, picking up her empty bowl.

"Wait, you're ordering again?" Sana exclaimed, raising her head to look at the Japanese eating machine.

"It was like... the ninth bowl she had," Dahyun added, blinking quickly to see if what she was seeing was genuine.

"You girls still amazed by her ability?" Jihyo, the group's mother, remarked, lifting an eyebrow.

"What I can't blame her for is that the canteen's tteobokki is just so amazing," Jeongyeon said, taking another mouthful of that single piece of rice cake coated in red sweet and spicy sauce.

"Is Nayeon unnie coming? We're halfway through our lunch and she's still not coming," Mina inquired, staring at her watch after wandering her gaze to the table where her friends' meal was laid.

"Yeah, kinda strange she ain't joining us this time since we know she always eats with us right?" replied Chaeyoung, their smallest yet cutest and beautiful friend of theirs, after taking a sip of her strawberry milk.

"I don't know either. I'm truly frightened now," Jeongyeon replied, tapping her fingers on the table and looking out the canteen door.

"You can check her now if you want, unnie. We're anxious too," Tzuyu, the youngest but most mature member of the group, stated, to which the others nodded in agreement. Tzuyu then pointed to the door and said, "Oh speaking of Nayeon-noona..." Jeongyeon noticed it in an instant as well, and what she did next was lightning fast. She rose from her seat to approach her best friend.

"Hey Nay, come on join us we've been waiting for- Your face looks blank," Jeongyeon stated after noticing something on her body that causes her heart to beat irregularly. "Oh no. Did he-."
 Nayeon only frowned and nodded. Her lips begin to pout and twitch slightly. She knows Nayeon so well that she can sense she is about to cry.

"Sshhh... let's go somewhere no one can see us." She grabbed Nayeon's arm and pulled her along with her to wherever she was heading.

Nayeon's tears eventually fell once they reached the rooftop, and she covered her eyes with her fists. Jeongyeon drew her in for a hug.