MiNayeon (Mina x Nayeon)- "Back To You"

After 4 months of no update here in this book, i'm BACK!

Requested by my friend nozesimp !

"And that will do it," Mrs. Myoui said after decorating the walls with photo frames. "Phew, we finished sooner than I expected," she exclaimed, wiping her sweat away with a towel.

Mr. Myoui approached his wife and took the towel to help himself wipe the sweat away. "Oh cmon, hon. Great teamwork is usually the secret to a group activity's success," he kissed his wife's forehead, making her smile widely at her husband's constant tenderness. "And, of course, our big boy right here will be the MVP, as you always do," Mr. Myoui said, pointing to his son, Kai, who had just finished piling boxes at the door.

Kai snorted. "Dad, my football profile has no connection of this, okay?" he said, smiling with his cherished family. "And please, don't make me the most useful of us here; what matters is that we all completed our task properly at the same time," he remarked, widening his arms.

"Tsk, humble.", Mrs. Myoui clucked her tongue and pursed her lips at her son. "So, how's our new house now?" she asked, rotating her body to glance around the interior of their new home. Her hands were on each side of her waist.

"Great.", said Mr. Myoui.

"Looking good.", Kai agreed.

"Minari, how about you?" Mrs. Myoui asked the young lady who was standing on the door, still peering outdoors as she looked about at this unfamiliar environment.

"U-uhh, I agree with you all too okasan," replied Mina, the Myoui family's daughter, turning her body to face her parents and brother, who were observing her. "I'll miss our previous place, but I know I'll get used to being here," she says softly.

"I'm glad you feel the same way, Mina," her father nodded, smiling at her daughter. "Anyway, let's take a break for now. Let's just continue what we need to do tomorrow.," the rest quickly responded, and moved on to do whatever they wanted to give themselves for a break after such a long tiring day.

Meanwhile... A girl named Nayeon, who was dressed in a school uniform, was strolling down the sidewalk of a street in Incheon. She had just turned onto another street when she noticed the house she always gets to view first has its lights completely lit.

"Someone moved in today?" she perplexingly said. She took the last few steps before arriving at her house and examined the mailbox, which had the words "Im Residence" inscribed on it.

Seeing nothing, she opened and locked the front gate before entering their house.

"Good evening, mom and dad," she said as she removed her black shoes and placed them on the shoerack behind the door.

"Good evening, honey," her mother, who was in the kitchen, said to her.

"Good evening, daughter. How's your class?" her father said, reclining on the couch and watching TV.

"Stressful as usual," she sighed tiredly, but she kept her voice upbeat. "Uhh, by the way, I observed that the house in our front looks like it's now occupied," she said, pointing to the back above her shoulder, referring to the outside where the house Nayeon saw is located.

"Oh yes yes, a family moved there earlier this morning, about an hour after you departed., Mrs. Im stated. She then placed her freshly cooked Korean-style honey glazed fried chicken on the table. Both Nayeon and her father's tongues watered at how delicious it looked.

"I also suspected that as they were taking out their things to place inside, they were speaking something that I don't understand at all," Mr. Im said, recounting what he saw hours before.