JiTzu (Jihyo x Tzuyu)- "Daylight"

Tzuyu had just finished a night bath in which she spaced out from thinking about what she had just heard from her parents earlier and how she was going to inform this to her.

She didn't even felt that much how refreshing and cold the water running through her body from the shower.

Meanwhile, her roommate Jihyo has just returned home. She noticed Tzuyu, who was still dressed in her bathrobe after leaving the bathroom.

"Good evening, Tzuyu," Jihyo said as she removed her shoes and placed them on the shoerack. She transitioned on to her bag, which she placed on the couch.

"Evening, Jihyo-unnie," Tzuyu greeted back solemnly.

"Did you eat your dinner?"

"I cooked for myself earlier since you said you weren't going to make it at the time we usually eat dinner together.", Tzuyu answered. For a while, she fixed the not-so-messy arrangement of the dishes in the sink.

"Where have you been?", she took the opportunity to ask next.

"Went to my family," Jihyo said, sighing in relief and turning her head from left to right as she began to crack her bones. "Haven't gave them enough visit for weeks because of schoolworks."

"Oh okay.", Tzuyu nodded understandably. "I'll be right back, I'll just change. Take a rest, unnie," she said as she excused herself to enter her bedroom.

"I will, thanks Tzuyu-ah.", Jihyo said. Tzuyu went inside her bedroom, leaving Jihyo to be alone in the couch for a second as she relaxed her body a little more before she stood up on the couch.

She went on to the refrigerator, opening it to grab a pitchel of water and pour it into an empty glass for her to drink before going to her room too.

Tzuyu who is now unfolding her sleeping clothes she prepared on her bed; sighed heavily as she now has to do what must to be done even though she honestly don't like it at all to happen.

She left her room after getting fully changed, finding Jihyo now at her room; laying on the bed while using her phone with her outfit still unchanged.
Tzuyu knocked on the door to get her attention.

"Noona?", she cautiously called her roommate.

"Hmm yes, Tzuyu why?", Jihyo's eyes switched from her phone to Tzuyu who is standing in front of her room.

"I h-have something to announce to you." She said, sighing heavily and frowned, which Jihyo noticed.

"You look sad, Tzuyu. Was there anything happened?", Jihyo curiously asked.

"I-it is."

"Tell me. I can listen and h-"

"I'll not gonna be your roommate starting next week.", Tzuyu declared. Jihyo's eyes sprung open in surprise when she heard what the younger just said.

"W-what? Why?", Jihyo puzzledly asked, clueless about why Tzuyu could just say it like that to her after they've became roommates for over 4 years already since they started college.

"Well, unnie... my parents decided for us to return back to Taiwan.", Tzuyu explained, her eyes gazing away from Jihyo so that she could decrease the pain and sadness she's feeling.

Jihyo's mouth gaped. "Woah, really?", she reacted. Tzuyu just replied with a nod, additional confirming it further.

"C-congrats! That's so good of you and your family, Tzu.", Jihyo said, forming a smile that both of them knows it wasn't genuine enough. She is now sharing the same feeling with Tzuyu after learning the news. "I wish you and safe back to your home."

Tzuyu remained silent while keeping the frown sculptured in her lips. Jihyo notoced it and she understood it completely because just like Tzuyu, she has the urge to express like that to her too but she doesn't want yet. The reason was understandable and quite needed, after all.