NaMo (Nayeon x Momo) - "Now We're Even"

The book returns after almost 3 months of absence! Sorry for the lack of updates; I've been very busy with stuff in my life, plus I do admit that I'm getting a bit lazy with writing stories these days.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy reading this one, despite how short it is. This was actually intended to be angst at first, but instead I changed it to fluff. I want to take a break for a while from making sad stories lol. Imma just gonna save it up on the future works.

At the moment, Nayeon and Sana were enjoying their ice cream from the fast food restaurant they went to while sitting on the seats within the airport

Everyone in their immediate vicinity was moving back and forth, contributing to the cacophony of sounds and noises that was already there. Nayeon and Sana still managed to interrupt their talk and spoil their enjoyment of their delectable sweets.

After Nayeon reiterates the sole concern she will be considering for the remainder of the day, they both become silent. without Sana standing by her.

That is the reason for it. Sana was informed by Nayeon that she was at a loss for what to do at her dorm on her alone.

Sana lamented having to leave her buddy and felt sorry for her. She is the reason they are at the airport. Her flight is the one they are now waiting for.

Because her parents have discovered a better possibility for their daughter to succeed in the course she wants to take on her path to her dream profession, Sana is planning to return to her native Osaka, Japan, to attend college there.

The agreement was finalized once she provided her consent. It's bittersweet that she has the one Korean she mostly knows, who she has become particularly close to and precious to, at her side on this final day that she has left in South Korea.

The last spoonful of ice cream was scooped onto Nayeon's cup, and she ate it. "It's not a problem to me if the landlord starts looking for my new roommate to settle in with me, but..." she said. She scowled, "I'm not used to waiting longer for someone to come, and it takes time for me to build trust with that person. They're just not like you, Sana."

Sana grins warmly at her friend's final sentimental comment. "Don't worry, unnie. I assure you, I'm going to do something about it. Don't be like that, okay? I want to make you happier and see you smile before I go."

Nayeon started to glare and furrow her eyebrows at Sana's reply. She moderately plunged her fists on the younger lady's arms which earned a giggle. "Aghhh! Why you gotta do me like this, Sana. I said I'm not going to cry."

"Hehehe sorry." Sana said."As what I'm saying, I do indeed have a plan."

"And that is?"

"To get you a new roommate by myself."

Nayeon's curiousity arises. "That? How would you be able to do it? Do you know someone aside from me here?"

"Yes, I do know more than you Nayeonnie but..." Sana paused as the image of that person she's referring popped up in her mind. "That wasn't from here, it's on Japan."