MiChaeng (Mina x Chaeyoung)- "Make Me Go"

A/N: Shout out to my friend Prince who suggested this concept for me to make it into a one-shot story!👊

---------------------

"Go home and spend the weekend wisely, everyone! You may now leave the classroom", the teacher of the class, Ms. Myoui Mina; told the students. They comply immediately, rushing out of the room to go home already and have fun early for the rest of the time.

Sadly, only one of them was prohibited to join them.

"Except you there, Ms. Son.", Mina turned her eyes at the small girl who's about to leave her chair. Her student, Son Chaeyoung turned her head to look at her adviser who's having pure seriousness in her face.

 Her student, Son Chaeyoung turned her head to look at her adviser who's having pure seriousness in her face

She walked closer to the desk, now both of them are a bit near at each other.  "Maam, may I know what is this all about?"

"We just have to talk about something. Chill, this will only take a moment, Ms. Son.", Mina said, leaning closer at the younger one with smirk on her face. Chaeyoung on the other hand, curious on what it is.

Mina pulled out something on her folder and placed it on the desk. It was a paper that looks like a report card. She pushed it in front of Chaeyoung for her to see.

Chaeyoung slumped her shoulders in an instant when she already figured it out what are they gonna talk about.

"By looking at your grades this quarter. I admit I feel hurt seeing the low grade you had in your record.", Mina said, also looking down at Chaeyoung's list of grades.

"If i'm not mistaken, it was MY subject.", she sighed, shaking her head while clicking her tongue. It was Mathematics that Chaeyoung has the lowest grade of all the subjects she had.

"I'm v-very sorry, Ms. Myoui. I'm really having a lot of trouble catching up on the lessons in your subject this quarter.", Chaeyoung said, frowning as she lowered her head to express her disappointment to herself. Mina though, got worried for her because she looks like she's really having a hard time.

Mina walked away from her desk and went towards Chaeyoung. She holds her back and slowly caressed it."Does it make you stress, hmm?"

"Y-Yes, Ms. Myoui.", Chaeyoung lets out a huge breath of air.

"My bad. In fact, I already knew this was coming.", Mina said, moving her hands at the near end tips of strands of her hair; gently brushing it.

She leaned her head just right beside Chaeyoung's ear. "I have my eyes on you all the time. Always.", she whispered. Chaeyoung just blinked rapidly when she felt how warm Mina's breaths striking the skin of her ear. She isn't aware too that Mina was smirking after she did that.

"Say, it's not too late. You can still catch up since the school year isn't over yet.", that made Chaeyoung's mood went up a bit.

"I know, Ms. Myoui and i'm doing my best already to understood the lessons more this time.", Chaeyoung said, with eagerness in her tone.