DubChaeng (Dahyun x Chaeyoung) - "Worlds Apart"

My longest one-shot so far! Sorry for quite a long delay. Man, I'm definitely feeling the consequences of having a college life. I'm lacking on available time to do things that I want, such as writing stories like this. Enjoy reading!

Dahyun was on her way through the lockers beside the hallway after entering the school more than half an hour remaining before the classes start, where she had a scheduled meetup with her friend from another section named Irene

Searching for her keys inside her wallet as she continue walking, she did find it right at the time where she had to raise her head up; meeting an unfavorable sight that quickly annoyed her mood this morning. Great, she thought. Her day is just beginning yet she has to contain herself facing this situation again.

With her own eyes, she's clearly seeing Irene who is standing while forcefully making herself look unbothered being in between this group of male and female delinquent students circling her.

Dahyun knew that Irene knows who these people are, and Dahyun certainly does sure that she's thinking what she's thinking too.

She knows these trash, pathetic teens are insufferable as always. She didn't expected it though that there will be a time where Irene would eventually take their attention, and that is happening right now.

She paused on her tracks as she stood just few steps away from the group who is unable to notice her presence being close yet, occupied with dealing on Irene who instead already caught her watching them.

A helpless expression suddenly became visible on Irene's face that shouts a desperate need of help right now from Dahyun, and the pale clever girl clearly understands it.

"Just try it out or something, we'll have fun I promise you that.", the leader of the notorious ruthless gang that preys on the weak students around the campus named Chanyeol once again pulls out another plead he has in store in him.

"And why should I listen to you? Why me anyways?", Irene looked up fiercely at Chanyeol.  "Do you guys have nothing to do again that you two just randomly picked me and belong to your list of bullied victims, huh?"

Chanyeol only smirked, the rest of his members just stiffled a laugh. "Wanna know why?"

He quickly went forward, narrow his gap even closer to Irene who ended up colliding with the wall and completely trapped in front of Chanyeol.

Dahyun gaped her mouth, became even more worried for Irene on facing them alone.

"I have my eyes on you ever since you guaranteed to got my attention and I could say... well damn they ain't lying that you are indeed beautiful, Bae Irene.", Chanyeol grinned as his hand on the wall placed beside Irene's head.

Dahyun found Irene's body starts to shaken. She's definitely sure that the poor girl must be nervous and terrified of whatever Chanyeol is planning to her.