MiSa/2Na (Mina x Sana)- "Little Miss Perfect"

On a lovely sunny morning, an exceptional student walks down the hall

Everyone's eyes are on her, yet there are no signals of anger or disgust in their eyes whenever they get a glimpse of her near them.

It's just another usual scenario everyday in the life for her, she thought. She was already used to it, so she neglected them and concentrated instead on going to her locker.

But it doesn't mean it doesn't effect her either. She just can't share or convey it to anybody who has been staring at her with utter fascination and amazement when she isn't very good at talking or engaging with those with whom she isn't even close with.

Who exactly is this girl anyway?

She is Myoui Mina: a nerdy, introverted, soft and pure college girl who epitomizes beauty and intelligence

She is constantly chosen by her instructors and classmates to represent their area in school pageants and academic competitions, which she has won the majority of.

Being humble, Mina believes that there are other prettier classmates of hers who deserve to be placed in positions to participate in such pageants, but she is aware that they are no match for her when it comes to the Q&A segment, which is a very significant requirement for the event to be won, so she has no option but to accept.

Although she knows deep inside that some of them are already building up jealousy over her and that worries her. She never meant to develop a rival or enemies in the school. She just want peace and a normal day for her and others to study well.

Through those, it garnered her popularity around the school with the fact of how she possesses a gift of being smart and being beautiful at the same time.

She was happy that atleast she ain't get ignored by many because of only being nerd but sometimes she just can't help but to feel like as if it's getting way too much attraction now.

Like I said, she's an introvert. She only has a very limited time interacting and getting closer together with somebody.

And what irritates her a bit is the number of male fans trying to win her over through their different ways of presenting their charm, doing pick up moves and even directly asking her to go out.

But ofcourse, she is also a straightforward woman as a match to some admirers of hers in the campus, particularly men; through rejecting their date offers or confessions politely.