MoChaeng (Momo x Chaeyoung) - "Engraved Within Ourselves"

After nearly 4 months of not giving any update in this book, I'M BACK!

I'll be starting to update this as sooner as I can because I decided to give equal attention now on updating all of my books whilst trying to insert my hobby of writing stories on my free time between my schoolworks.

No more wasting time, let's get right into it with this newly made MoChaeng one-shot of mine

nozesimp here's your request sis!

Momo has just completed serving a client of hers 45 minutes ago, which would only lead her to one remaining customer she needs to serve before she closes her tattoo shop

To wait, she sat in front of her desk, eating some beef jerky while watching a dance performance of one of her favorite shows called "World Of Dance".

At the right timing, she was about to switch to another new video when she heard the bell on top of her steel door clang, signalling a movement coming from a person who must've opened it.

She looked to the side where she saw a short-heighted woman with blonde long hair wearing a white Calvin Klein sports bra, black fitted shorts, some pair of white sneakers and a black vest to top it all off.

Momo can't deny that this woman looks hella cool and... smoking hot. She has this chic aura that illuminated her just as when her eyes landed on her appearance.

The cool looking last customer of hers gently bowed at her in respect which Momo returned the same gesture as she stood up from her seat after turning off her phone.

"Hello, I would like to have a new tattoo."

"Sure ma'am, do you have a preferred design with you?"

Momo watched the woman tugged out some paper out of her pocket. She unfolded it and presented it to the artist.

Momo's mouth agaped when she saw the content of the paper she received.

It was an astounding drawing of a mermaid looking creature with some few strange additional features on it, and what got it very detailed was the inclusion of the colors on each parts.