Happily Ever After

You slowly opened your eyes, seeing Shadow asleep in a chair next to you. You softly smiled as you slowly grabbed his hand.

"Shadow." You spoke softly.

Shadow groaned as he slowly woke up. His shot open and he blinked a few times.

"(Y/N)!" He jumped on the bed and embraced you in a hug.

"Oh thank god you're finally awake!" He cried, "I thought I'd lost you."

"Now what sense would that make since I lived on my own in the forest?" You slightly smirked.

Shadow chuckled and kissed you passionately.

"Sonic, everyone! (Y/n)'s awake!" He announced.

Both of you heard tons of shuffling for a few moments until Sonic opened the door with everyone behind him. 

He softly smiled with tears in his eyes, "sis?"

You smiled and opened your arms, "bring it in big bro."

Sonic hugged you tightly, "I'm so glad your alive!"

"Sonic. . ." You gasped for air, "Too tight."

He immediately let go, "sorry, sorry, sorry!"

You coughed and slightly laughed, "that's okay. How long have I been out?"

"A few weeks." Tails answered.

"That explains why I'm so hungry." You replied, "wait, where's Lily?"

"MOMMY!" Lily jumped in your arms and hugged you tightly, "I miss you so much!"

"I missed you too, sweetie." You kissed her head.

Shadow kissed your lips, he now had his family back and no worries of Eggman ever hurting his family again.

THE END