When you tell them the news

Your POV

We got out of the car and started putting all the luggage in the house. It's been at least a month since we left for our honeymoon and I was already really tired. I set down my bag and sat on the bed. Shadow walked to me and held my hand. "You tired?" He asked.

"This baby is making me tired." I said. "Well you rest on the bed while I get all the stuff out of the car." He explained. "Okay." I said before he kissed me. I held my stomach while he got the rest of the luggage.

~A day later~

I was walking to Amy and Sticks while they were playing volleyball. "Hey (y/n)! How was the honeymoon?" Amy asked. I sat in a chair. "A lot of fun." I said. Knuckles, Sonic, and Shadow walked over to us.

"Hey sis. How was the honneyroom?" Sonic asked. "Honeymoon Sonic." I corrected him. "Well all you guys do is hang out in a room together." He said crossing his arms. "You only say that because you don't have anyone to do that with. You don't even have a girlfriend." I said. "Oooooohhhhh." Everyone said.

"Stop doing that." He pouted. "Anyway, we have good new to tell everyone." Shadow said grabbing ahold of my hand as I stood up. "What? Tell us!" Sticks said. "Well uh hehehe." Shadow said nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm pregnant." I finished.

Everyone went silent. Then Amy, Sticks, and Knuckles started cheering. "Yay! A new member of the team!" Sticks said. "I can't wait to brush its hair." Amy said. "And I'll teach it some cool moves." Knuckles said.

I walked over to my brother. "Sonic? Are you okay?" I asked. He hugged me. "I'm so happy for you sis. I'm sure you'll make an amazing mother, just like how you are an amazing sister." He said. I smiled and hugged back.

Sonic death glared at Shadow. "You gonna take care of her?" He asked him. Shadow chuckled. "I always have faker. What makes you think I wouldn't?" He asked. "I don't know." Sonic shrugged.