Mission: save Earth

Shadow's POV

(Y/n) came back to me and hugged me. "Hey Shady." She smiled. I smiled back me kissed her cheek. "Have fun?" I asked. She nodded.

A big boom was heard and we went to find out what it was. We then saw everyone on the ground and things blown up. "What happened here?" I asked. "Ho ho ho!" A voice said. "Eggman." (Y/n) growled.

"You and your friends will NEVER defeat me with MY plan!" He said. "What are you planning on this time?" (Y/n) asked annoyed with her hands on her hips and foot tappin. "TO DESTROY THE WORLD!" He yelled. "Oh hell naw!" I said. He laughed and flew away.

"We gotta work the others." I said. "Already on it." She said and zoomed off. I guess she has Sonic's speed.

Your POV

I ran to the others and said "guys we gotta stop Eggman". "Why?" Tails asked. "He's planning to destroy the world!" I said. "Alright, Tails fire up the X-tornado. Everyone, gather the things you need. We have a mission to do." Sonic said. I smiled and grabbed my things.

Toothbrush, hairbrush, makeup.... "Hey sis!" Sonic said. "Ah!" I yelled dropping my clothes. He then started laughing. I growled and started picking them up.

"Bro don't scare me like that." I said. "Why? It's fun." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and kept packing. Shirts, pants, underwear..... "You missed your bra".

"SONIC!!!!!" I yelled. I shoved him out and locked the door. "Love you too sis." He mumbled. I unlocked it and gave him a hug. He hugged back and I smacked him in the face.

His face went 0_0. "That's for being a PERVE and looking into my clothes." I said. We went to the ship and started flying away.