A few weeks later

Shadow's POV

I woke up and rolled over the bed and looked to my side to see my beautiful wife. But she wasn't there. I sat up and scratched my head. Where is she? I saw the bathroom door locked so I walked to it and knocked.

"Babe? Are you alright?" I asked. "Yeah. Just give me a minute." She said. What is she doing in there?

Your POV

I was sleeping softly next to Shadow. This has been the best few weeks of my life. I then all of a sudden felt my stomach twisting knots in such a painfully way. I quietly got up and ran to the bathroom. I vomited into the toilet and held my head as I began to feel dizzy.

I just sat there confused and clinging onto my stomach as it felt like a mixture of knots. I threw up again and Shadow knocked on the door. "Babe? Are you alright?" He asked. What do I say? That I'm sick? That I had to pee?

"Yeah. Just give me a minute". I went into the cabinet and grabbed a pregnancy test. I packed it just incase this would happen. I did the test and I finally got the results. It said. . .

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

positive.

I grabbed ahold of my hair as I looked at the test worriedly. How am I going to tell Shadow? What will he say? I walked out of the bathroom and Shadow ran to me. "Are you alright? You've been in there a long time." He said, holding my hand.

I kept head down. He lifted my chin up and looked at me concerned. "Is there something wrong?" He asked. "I-I'm pregnant. I-I'm pregnant Shadow." I softly said. He smiled and gently hugged me.

"That's awesome!" He said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, now we can have one of our own. Now we can go home and tell everyone!" He said excitingly. "W-What will Sonic say?" I asked a little worried. He cupped my face in his hands.

"He will be happy for you baby. He'll be excited to be an uncle." He said. I smiled lightly and he kissed me softly.