+$𖢲﹔two.

KOJIKU ELLA NEL

DETROIT, MICHIGAN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

—No bunnies'🐾.

"I'll wait, I mean, I'm already where you wanna be I got my degree." My English teacher, Mr chapel chuckled to himself, shaking his head. "Multiple actually."

"Mr Chapel, ion think nobody want to be a teacher, y'all get bullied back to back like how I was stomping Derek a few weeks ago, he in the ER now." One of my class mates, Andrew say's earning a laugh from everyone in the class.

I felt so bored and alone because shyne didn't share a class with me in this period, I do ap english, she doesn't, which I hated.

"Andrew I don't think that's appropriate for you to speak about—." He says getting cut off from the bell, the students in the class instantly grabbed their things exiting out of the class in a hurry. "Your quiz will be tomorrow and it'll be fifty percent of your grade! Study tonight."

"Literally nobody is caring right now." I muttered to myself grabbing a hold of my bag, almost getting half way out of the classroom before I heard my name being call out.

Shifting my body around, my gaze fell on my teacher gesturing his finger for me to walk towards him. "What is it ?" I replied weakly not being interested on what he wanted to say.

"If you need any support from us or the school counselor we're here for you." He smiled lightly. "I am truly sorry for the things you were through."

"I don't need nobody's help."

"I've noticed you you're distancing yourself from your peers and the school work, so you obviously need somebody's help, professional help." He tells me bluntly, I rolled my eyes nodding my head hearing a note that was being pull out by him.

"What's this ?" I accepted the note folding it up, not taking a small peak on what was written on the paper.

"Give it to your parents or guardian since you're not legally to sign the document, take care of yourself."

"Vice versa." I replied walking off, stopping in my tracks. "Actually Mr Chapel, do you know where I can find this girl name kiyara, she's in my brother's grade."

"Hm." My teacher responds unsure with his eyes squinted. "I do, but is there something I should know ?"

"I just want to talk to her weird ass, honesty I just feel like nobody should toy around with my brother's feelings, if you not gon' help me then I'll go."

He scoffs grabbing his things. "I haven't seen some action in the past few months, I need to watch this ! Especially from my favourite student I missed."

"Aye !" I chuckled patting his chest leading the wall, searching through the hallways not knowing how exactly this girl looked like, Saint never described how she looked like to me.

But if she was big I've literally gave myself second hand embarassment, but I should jinx shit yet, because sometimes it comes out true and the outcomes come along with it.

"She's wearing yellow today Miss
Nel's, so tell me, are you going to run and and swing without talking or talk smack the whole way like how the fresh mans are always like."