Breakfast at Faye's

BREAKFAST AT FAYE'S

I WAS CURRENTLY LAYING in bed, rereading one of my all time favorite books, Little Women. I was almost at my favorite part of the book, when Laurie proposes and Jo says no. I don't know why it's my favorite part, maybe it's because everybody wanted them together so bad and that they actually weren't anything else than platonic, that she had the guts to say no and actually speak the mind she had of her own considering the she lived in the 1800's.

As I flipped pages the song I had in my CD player ended and the song Carmen started playing.

I practically raised myself with Lana Del Rey playing in the background or well since I was twelve and was basically ignored by my parents unless I did anything I wasn't supposed to.

"The boys, the girls, they all like Carmen," I sang, quietly to myself before turning pages again.

Beside me, on my nightstand was a half empty wineglass and on the floor there was an empty and expensive wine bottle that I had finished in an hour and a half all by myself.

Not one of my best decisions considering that I might feel like going down the stairs in this state is a good idea or the fact that my mother isn't going to be thrilled when she notices when it's gone.

Not that I believe she's gonna but who knows maybe she does.

Sometime after that I laid the book down and not long after I passed out, mostly because of the amount of alcohol in my already tired body.

The CD had stopped playing and I was quietly asleep in a big but quiet house all by myself, just like I hated it.

I'd drink just to stop it from being so damm hard to fall asleep.

After hearing honking outside of my window for a few minutes, not realizing in my newly awoken state that it was for me I tried falling asleep again until I heard my front door knocking.

I groaned while sitting up, hearing JJ screaming, "FAYE, WE KNOW YOUR HOME!" outside of my house at 8.47 am.

"YOU KNOW WHERE THE KEY IS, JUST COME IN!" I yelled back at him, laying down again.

"Where are you?" I heard John B say, his voice coming closer to me after every word.

"In my room obviously, it isn't even 9 am yet!" I yelled, before three tall figures entered my bedroom.

"Morning," I greeted my friends while stretching, before sitting up in a pair of grey sweet pants that i'd cut to shorts and a washed out t-shirt with Tom and Jerry that I've had since I was thirteen.

"Good morning," Pope greeted, looking at me concerned after seeing the empty bottle on the floor.

"You were drinking wine all by yourself?" JJ asked, crouched beside my bed holding up the wine bottle, "And really expensive wine too? Damm Watson."

"What's the matter with that?" I questioned, knowing that it was kind of an alcoholic warning, drinking a bottle of wine alone.

"Nothing, nothing." JJ said, putting the bottle back before standing up again, only to then fall onto my bed.

"What are you doing here so early anyways? I mean if you're that tired," I asked my friends, motioning to JJ who was pretending to be asleep.

"No pouge alone on hurricane day," John B quoted from our pouge rules.

"What about Kie?" I questioned, running my fingers through JJ's hair, like he used to do on me.

"Called her earlier, her parents won't let her out today." Pope explained.

"Well that sucks," I said before getting out of bed and then walking towards the bathroom.

"JJ was also wondering if you had that honey cereal that he likes," Pope said on behalf of his not very much awake blonde friend.

"I think so yea, I'll just make us breakfast when I've fixed some stuff okay?" I told my friends before I entered the bathroom.

"Sounds good," John B shouted after me before he and Pope went downstairs.

As I walked back into my bedroom I found JJ, still on my bed. He looked like he was asleep but I knew out of experience that he was probably going to try and scare me or see me changing.

In his world both of them were wins.

"JJ," I whispered in his ear and I could really see him trying to keep his face straight. 

He just let out a ,"Hmm,"

"You awake honey?" I whispered teasingly in his ear.

By now he couldn't keep a straight face anymore, he flickered his dazzling blue eyes open before grabbing my arms, gently pinning me to my bed, his face so close that I could almost feel his breath and sense the weed smell that radiated of off him.

He didn't say anything, he just looked at me with an amused look but still I thought that I could see a glimpse of lust in his eyes, maybe more than a glimpse.

And I just knew that he could see that in my eyes too, since the classic JJ smirk spread on his face.

After that it was almost as if he leaned down towards my face, closer than it already was. But as he heard John B and Pope making noise downstairs he snapped back to reality and leaned back again, sitting up, still smirking before exiting my room.

"See ya downstairs,"

I just nodded before walking towards my closet to pick out something to wear. A pair of beige shorts and a brown tank top.

I gracefully ran down the stairs only to find the three boys invading my kitchen, looking for honey cereal and I don't know what else.

"Find what you were looking for?" I asked as I entered the kitchen, seeing JJ who had finally found his beloved honey cereal.

"JJ most definitely has," Pope said as JJ winked at me.

I smiled back at him as I made myself a cup of well needed coffee before having breakfast with my friends.

CHAPTER FIVE

Instagram: Fayeewatson TikTok: NotAlisaantoo Pinterest: Alisaantoo

TikTok: NotAlisaantoo
Pinterest: Alisaantoo

If anyone reads this, I hope you like it.

Also, please dont be a goast reader. Please vote or comment something and maybe who knows follow my account

Love
A