Tipsy confessions

TIPSY CONFESSIONS

MY RED SOLO CUP was empty for the second time so I went to refill it. This keeger seemed to be pretty calm so far at least, no fight or dramatic break up yet at least.

As I turned to walk back to where I was seated earlier a boy came up to me.

His hair was blonde and his eyes dark, according to me he was attractive.

"Hey," he said as I looked to him confused as to why he just walked up to me.

"Hey?" I said while walking back to the bonfire, "Do I know you?" I then asked as I sat down.

"Probably not, I'm Ethan." the blonde boy said, holding out a hand for me to shake.

"Faye," I said, shaking his hand.

Ethan seemed nice.

He did talk a lot though, about himself. From what I had gathered he was a big mama's boy and spoiled. Which meant that he was a kook. I didn't mind talking to certain kooks as long as they didn't believe they were better than everyone else. That was a big turn off.

But he was just spoiled, still nice but yet he had everything handed to him. But a nice guy was what I longed for after all of the shit that had been going down.

I hadn't really talked to boys since me and Dave broke up, I needed a break from all that seeing as the break up was very dramatic and well known by people on Kildcare.

But tonight I thought I was getting back on track, maybe I was?

About 20 minutes later I was still talking to Ethan when I suddenly felt a pair of eyes on me.

A pair of jealous eyes, JJ's jealous eyes.

"Hey Faith," he said as he walked over, singing my name before sitting down next to me. He had clearly had a few drinks.

"What do you want?" I questioned, giving him a warning look that he totally ignored.

"Hey man I'm Eth-"

"-Leaving, your leaving," JJ spoke, making poor Ethan get up from his seat and walk away leaving me in shock.

"What the fuck was that?"

"You shouldn't be around him," JJ simply said.

"You fuckin' cockblocker," I muttered at him, "Just tryna ruin my fun," I said as I too walked away.

"You don't get it do you?" he suddenly said, standing up as if a sudden wave of bravery flushed over him.

I didn't get it.

"Get what?" I asked.

"Nothing," he muttered, starting to walk away, "There is a reason I didn't want him or anyone else around you,"

"JJ," I sighed as it realized what he had meant.

"What?" he asked as he walked back to me.

"W-we- I don't know, it's just- we're, we can't," I said remembering what Kie told me earlier.

"Of course not," he sighed, walking away a bit hurt but I didn't know what to say. All i know was that my rejection didn't come from what I wanted, it came from what I had been told for years.

No pouge on pouge makin'

Now it was getting harder and harder to live up to.

About an hour passed and I was on my sixth drink of the night and had really started to feel the alcohol kick into my system. And that rarely ended good.

I walked wobbly across the beach looking for my friends.

And then I saw JJ, with a blond girl in his lap.

I know I told him no earlier and that I shouldn't be feeling... jealous. But I did.

I went over to the table where all of the drinks were served, my eyes still on JJ and his now on mine, he could clearly see that I was both drunk and mad.

I downed another shot before I started to make my way over to him, I didn't know what I had planned on doing but whatever it was, it wasn't good.

But then a noise came from the beach, a fight had broken out. Everybody rushed over to see what was going on, including me. But as I made it through the crowds I saw that the fight was between John B and Topper.

People in the crowd were screaming fight, cheering when the other threw a punch, well mostly the kooks since John B didn't get to throw many good punches.

John B wasn't really good in fights, he always lost pretty badly if JJ didn't intervene. But since JJ hadn't even gone through the crowd yet and Topper was currently holding John B's head under water even though is girlfriend Sarah was begging him to stop someone had to do something.

There was a thick wooden branch in the water a few feet away from me so me being the smart-ass that I grabbed it and slammed it into Topper's back, making him stumble and letting go of John B, who was now coughing up salt water.

"YOU BITCH!" Topper yelled at the top of his lungs.

Before I could answer JJ pushed through the crowd, landing a punch in Topper's face, "Don't you fucking call her that!" he yelled, landing another one and another one.

Now him and Topper started to fight.

"Topper stop it, stop it!" Sarah Cameron, kook princess yelled before turning to me.

"You had to, you just had to didn't you, making it all about yourself again," she said.

"Excuse me, your psycho boyfriend tried to drown my friend!" I yelled.

JJ was had now knocked Topper to the ground. He stood up and turned to everyone else as he pulled the gun we found earlier out.

"JJ NO! Put that away!" Pope yelled at him as JJ fired to shot in the night sky.

"Everybody listens up, KEEP THE HELL OFF OF OUR SIDE OF THE ISLAND!" he yelled.

"What the fuck JJ!" Sarah yelled, eyeing the gun.

"Don't worry princess, I'm not gonna shoot your boyfriend," he told her, earning a glare from me at the nickname.

Topper made his way back on his feet again, walking up to JJ while Sarah tried to drag him away.

"JJ let's just go," I said dragging his arm. He actually listened and started to walk away.

After the dramatic fight everybody left, seeing as the drowning and the gun had ruined everything.

"You're so fucking stupid, JJ." I whispered as we sat in the back of the van.

"And you are so fucking jealous, Faith." he whispered back.

CHAPTER TEN

A/N: from now on shits about to get realI just wanted to lay a base first since they are more than friends but in denial

I just wanted to lay a base first since they are more than friends but in denial.