Chapter 2 ✨

Until

*Thud* Sounds of falling buildings can be heard, screams of people, and mostly Tanjiros cries. Muchirou then wakes up and sees the devastated room. Ashes were scattered as well as building parts. Muchirou then tried to open the door but on the other side it was blocked. Tanjiro then kept on coughing (Ima make Muchirou immune to smoke cause hes a mist Hashira) Muchirou then ripped apart of her clothing and made it into a sorta like face mask. They had nowhere to hide or to run as the buildings keep collapsing. Then Muchirou remembered the windows. He opened the windows and silent screams was heard from Muichirou bc of thenpain of the heat. Appearing burnt marks he grabbed Tanjiro whom fainted because of the fire. Muchirou tried to pick him up but bc of his burns on his hands it was harder. He ripped some clothing again and tied his hands for a look like bandage and carried Tanjiro when he was abt to carry Tanjiro a building fell at Tanjiros feet. With the accident Muchirou then grabbed Tanjiro and jumped of the building. Fortunately, he landed on his feet and met with the other slayers and Hashiras. Muchirou went to the futons to place Tanjiro and called Shinobu. SHinobu then got some medical equipment and started to bandage the injuries aswell as the other slayers. Muchirou then told them what happend. The Hashiras watched as their estates collapse with ashes. Ubayashi? Was there standing in horror then he saw... a demon. He shouted 'there will be a hashira meeting in the forest' Once everyone knew, they headed to the forest. Muichirou didnt want to leave but he had too. They talked abt moving into a new location and Ubayashi told them abt the demon he saw. There were discussing until a scram was heard. Muichirou then recognized the scream and told them 'Tanjiro..! Its Tanjiro!' The Hashiras as well as the master rushed to the field and then they saw.. Tanjiro as a demon. Tanjiro screamed and screamed Muichirou was there trying to get to him but then behind Tanjiro he saw Muzan. The Demon King himself. Anger filled in the Hashiras as they try to protect the master. Muichirou stood there an shouted 'What. WHAT. DID. YOU. DO. TO. HIM' He said that as mist started to form behind him onviously angry. Then Muzan spoke 'Nothing. Just made him a demon' Muchirou was angered but he knew he couldnt defeat him but even so he tried to attack until Tanjiro got up and walked to Muzan. 'Yes dear Tanjiro come to me' But then Tanjiro kicked him in the face with anger in his eyes (LOL SCOREE). Tanjiro looked up to him and said 'I will never be a demon like you' Anger filled with Muzan but saw the sun was rising He panicked and went into the shadows. Hashiras and Master was lefted in shock. Then a butterfly came on top of Tanjiro as the sun rises. Tanjiro cried but Muichirou hugged him. He found out that he was saved, a mysterious shadow came and said 'Tanjiro-kun? Father?' Master heard the name and ran faster. The Hashiras were shocked with Tanjiro as Master was able to walk. The Master cried and cried that his daughter was back. 'F-Father dont cry! Ur gonna make me cry T-T' ssid by the mysterious person. Hashiras thoughts "A demon?!" Master knew she was a demon. She was on a mission (Shes a secret Hashira) and asked 'Can u fix all of this?' The mysterious girl smiled and butterflies were flying towards her (She has powers ill reveal in the next few chapters". Giyuu asked 'Kocho r they urs?' And Shinobu replied with a 'no'. And they were talking abt the demon and tanjiro then they looked back and the buildings were in shape! Everyone was healed. Tanjiro came running to the mysterious girl and said 'Ur here!' The mysterious girl chuckled and said 'Of course' in a calming yet sweet voice. Master called another Hashira meeting and intoduced a new Hashira. He said 'Everyone please stand, this is my long lost daughter Aiko Miyuki Ubayashi' (Ima be honest I dunno the masters full name soo- mistakes will be seen) The Hashiras were in shock. Tanjiro was there sleeping while in muichirous lap. The master informed them she was a demon (Backstory will be in the next chapter). Sanemi was in raged as he didnt believe those words and just said 'Demons r demons' he picked up his katana and slashed Aikos head. A faint laugh can heard, Aikos body grabbed her head and placed it back like it just fell. Hashiras were shocked again (Sorry I know too many shocked but I dunno what im suppose to type) Master had informed them she is harmless. They proved it and the Hashiras accepted her as the 'Demon Hashira with Tanjiro as the Sun Hashira'

Time skip (Hehe) 3 weeks later

Tanjiro was now able to control his inner demon and now eats demons like Aiko. Aiko never ate a human before so she helped Tanjiro. Muichirou was also there to help with Mitsuri. In one of their conversations. 'Hey Muichirou-kun snd Tanjiro can I call u nicknames' Tanjiro nods excitedly and Muichirou replied with 'Like what' in Aikos thought "Yeah he still doesnt like me" 'Well like Tan-Tan and Mui! U guys can call me whatever u like' Tanjiro replied with a 'Oh Yuyu! Or maybe Miyu? Yun-yun!' 'Ill just call u Yuki' Muichirou replied, they talked and talked abt themselves until it was 5:13. Tanjiro needed to go for dinner and Muichirou also. Aiko went to the forest and visited the animals and fed them like usual. The Forest was always her turf. Only friends r aloud. Few days Aikos relationship with Muichirou grew aswell as Tanjiro. Some Hashiras also but not the grumpy ones. The tiger then said 'Master! I found these gemstones that looked awesome as ur friendship necklace!' (Yes they can talk) 'Perfect! Thank u Tigress, I suppose u need to go take care of the cubs?' Aiko replied and the tiger nods. 

(Let me explain some stuff, basically Aiko can control everything. Ill tell u why but no spoilers. BUT there will be tea 😌) 

Aiko then went and made necklaces. The red color gem is for Tanjiro (January), Muichirou has a blue or kinda cyan color one (March) , and Aiko had the light purple one (June) She wanted to give them these. So she did. When she was walking. She felt a presence, a demon one specifically. She ran to the HQ and saw him..

(ignore the month names. Btw Aiko looks like the girl in the photo but she has Blonde hair or whatever u like!)

Haha thats all! Im gonna be right back and check soelling errors if I missed some I apologize

Haha thats all! Im gonna be right back and check soelling errors if I missed some I apologize. Hope u guys enjoyed! If u have any questions leave them below! Thank u! 💜 

Edit: I edited This to see if it made sense to the next chapter. Few chapters will mainly focus on backstories and Aiko. Also this story will be short like 5 chapters. I will see but there will be book 2. I thought of that when I was trying to make a new chapter. Maybe I will redo this when I have more experience in making books but maybe the future.