Chapter 7 ✨

No but like the thumbnail is just ADORABLE- Yui and Mui is just so cute-

Akira POV

I was exploring around until when I heard me and Tanjiro name called out. I went downstairs and the mom said "Were going out buying groceries. Wanna come?" I nodded while Tanjiro also did carrying the little girl. They had such a cute bond. 

While walking I asked the mom "Can I ask here Mu-" I stopped before blurting out Muzans name. 'She doesnt know where demon right..' And then she said "Mu what?" I said "Uhm Mu! Its my nickname for big brother!" I laughed nervously. I was so sus.

The mom then said "Hes busy with work. He usually comes with us at night when hes free." The mom says while picking up fruits. "Oh alright thank you then.." As I was walking I saw the list being so full like  25+ items.

I asked "Would u like me to split the list so I can help?" The mom said "Ih of course but I need someone to take care of (girls name)." 

As she said that Tanjiro started walking over to us and said "I will!" Hile getting dragged by (girls name) to somewhere. Tanjiro also blurted out "We'll be back here after were done..!" While disappearing bc of the child.

I said my farewells and started walking around. I didnt knew where I was. I started to tap a random person shoulder and it turned into a girl with pink and green hair with braids. Mitsuri Kanroji, The Love Hashira.

I started to becoming nervous but stayed calm. Mitsuri asked me "what is it kiddo?" While smiling. I asked "Oh I wanted to know where was the vegetable stall.." I asked shyly not tryna get caught AGAIN.

Mitsuri said "Follow me!" I started to follow her.

Timeskip

We started getting along while also finishing the list. I was done. But Mitsuri wanted me to hang out with her. So I grabbed her arm and went over to the stall the mom was suppose to be. Mitsuri was confused and surprised by my actions.

The mom was there and I gave her the grocery bags and told her "I will be hanging out with my new friend. I ill be back later so please don't wait for me." I said while smiling and getting Mitsuri. 

She wanted to introduce me to her friends. Without hesitation I followed her. After following  her I was introduced with a guy with yellow hair and flame red tips. Rengoku Kyojuro, The Flame Hashira.

Rengoku asked who I was and Mitsuri didnt know my name so I said "Oh my name is.." before I knew it my vision as blacked out.

Tanjiro POV

I was getting dragged away from the others. I saw the girl staring at the mochi stalls. I walked over to her and asked "Do u want some? The girl nodded constantly. I bought her the mochi pack she was staring at and gave it to her. She seemed to enjoy it.

We were buying different food and some gifts for the others as well. My bank was getting sick. Then I notice the girl getting tired. I picked her up and went to the stall the mom was supposed to be.

She was there. I told her she got a little sleepy so I went here. I asked "Wheres Akira by the way?" The mom told me she went away with a pink and green haired girl. I told her we would be away for a while.

I went to the direction the girl called me. I thought 'This could be a trap. They still dont know we're helping them.' As I went there I saw nothing. Then everything went black.

Muichirou POV 

"I hate it here. Im getting no kisses from Tanjiro, no cuddles, no nothing!" I say as I pout. "When is he coming backkk Nee-san" Kanae replied with a "When the mission is successful."

"Also what does Mizuki-sama mean bu seduce?!? Like is she mad or something?!" Kanae signs as she says "Dont be a jealous baby. C'mere" As I walk there Kanae starts to braid my hair. Out of nowhere the two blabber mouths come.

"Dont be jealous Mui-kun! Ur ship already sailed so no worries!" Says Makomo. Nezukos shipping buddy. "Yeah, yeah! He'll be back for sure!" Says as Nezuko. "Get away from me and MY HAIR"

"Ur so rude Mui-kun!" The two girls said synchronized and both laughs. "Cmon let us tie ur hair with Kanae!" Says Nezuko as two girls hurriedly come to Muichirou tying and doing stuff with his hair.

"Another thing why I need Tanjiro. To keep these guys out of my space and hair." Says Muichirou depressingly.

GUYSS IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING- Im also sorry but my chapters r gonna be  shorter now.. Im also temporarily drafting my other story as I need to finish this one first. I was sick and my iPad is just BROKEN- like I cant click some words I like need to double or hold click it. Im also doing scripts for my new story im gonna make for my new story its 11:45pm and I needed to do 25+ modules 😭😭 Thats all thanks for reading! Im also gonna try texting stories maybe if I find the right one I want- (Dont mind the spelling mistakes-) 

Word: 882