Chapter 5 ✨

Manga Spoilers ⚠️

The thumbnail or picture is freaking adorable!!

(When Tanjiro left)

Ever since Tanjiro left, Giyuu has been down lately. He thought maybe he had died and didnt protect him again like Tsutako (Is that his sisters name?) and Sabito. 

Since the 3 died he has been blaming himself for their death. He thought he wasnt enough to be a Hashira since he didnt even past the Final Selection. 

(Flashback btw I dont exactly remember when Sabito came so- ) 

When his sister died he had no hope. Until Sabito came and asked what was he doing here.

They then reached Urodakis house and after training a bit they were happy. The training was a bit hard for Giyuu but Sabitos presence made him continue. There breathing was the usual water breathing.

When it was the Final Selection

Giyuu POV

I was wanderin around when I saw a demon. I was fighting it but lost thats when Sabito came to my aid. The only thing I saw Sabito getting crushed by the hand demon

When I woke up I was informed that I survived the Final Selection. I looked for a flesh-peach colored hair to see if my last memory was fake and the person was not Sabito.

Thats when I learned that Sabito was crushed. The last spark in my eyes were gone. I took both Sabitos and Tsutakos haori/kimono and sewed them together. Thats how I got this combination of haori.

(Flashback ended) Also Manga Spoilers done 

I was sent to the prison/jail were people break the rules. Thats when I woke up and was in someones arms. I thought 'Shinobu?' I looked up to her again and was conscious. The last thing I remember was both Shinobu (?) and Tanjiros face.

When I woke up I see Tanjiro. I was surprised amd didnt notice I cried. Tanjiro then hugged me and I felt warm. I was then asked to become a demon but not Muzans demon but Mizuki.

I asked who mizuki was until a girl said that looked like Aiko, the masters daughter and the girl said "I am Mizuki. Also known as Aiko. But call me Mizuki" with a smile.

I was told that Mizuki was like Muzan. Tanjiro explained that to gain power we eat demons or sleep. Snd said that Mizuki-samas demons r created to defeat Muzan.

I then agreed and Tanjiro told me all the rules like we should advise Aiko as Mizuki-sama or Aiko when shes in her human form investigating. U will be sent or practiced in a room to resist human blood and flesh. 

There was also training for swords, blood demon arts, and other stuff. Tanjiro then left me to be comfortable and look around the place. Thats when I saw Muichirou looking angrily to me and jealous? I wasnt quite sure but he was mad.

Thats when I saw Tanjiro patting Muichirous head and thought 'Somethings suspicious of them..' 

I then heard a voice call my name and saw the master "Mizuki-sama?" I said and the master replied "Oh well then Tanjiro might've already told u the rules? Thats great then. Take this book this has all u need to know" I nodded as I took it.

She then said "U will be meeting other demons that I've made so please follow me" I decided to follow her into a room which was decorated. The master then said "Everyone?" Then suddenly everyone came.

I also saw Sabito. I held my tears and the master said "I also have uppermoons bit they r called upperstars as they r more powerful and r stars (I cant think of anything better sorry) " Here r the upperstars" She then introduced each one.