Chapter 6 ✨

As Mizuki walks off satisfied with her pranks she remembers she needed to tell Mui something. That was the whole reason she came.

As she starts to walk over to Muis estate she sees something odd. It was the Hashiras. I wanted to ignore them and so I did.

Mizuki/Aiko POV

When I arrived at Muis place I began to tell the plan as long as the others cause they were three playing uno (Does that exist? Probably not but im gonna add it-)

I began to start making myself look like a kid-like that has basically Muzans appearance. I wander off trying to look for him thats when I wasnt looking at the front and bumped into someone.

As I fall I look up and see Muzan himself and he asks "Why do u look..like me?" Thats when I wandered into his memories adding memories that was supposedly making me look like his sister. Named Akira

Muzan then walks to me. "I apologize, Akira" I nod as I also added a few things in his memories but hes still the same.

While walking I asked "Where r we going?" And thats when I heard him reply "Somewhere" and I thought 'Jeez hes still the same' 

As we walk I start to remember the place. It was the Infinity Castle! Where Tanjiro may be. I wasnt paying attention to what was Muzan doing rather what path or trail we went off so I know where the Infinity castle is.

I then heard a Biwa was strung and we were in a different room. Suddenly Uppermoons was there! And I saw Tanjiro as Uppermoon 3. (Basically saved Rengoku from being a donut made by the donut maker aka Akaza)

Muzan then starts to introduce me as "This is Akira. My sister treat her well or you'll be having less of my blood" he says in a cold tone.

Muzan told me that I needed to get ready to meet his so called 'wife' and 'daughter'. 

I put on the kimono he gave me which was purple and blue cause thats like my fav.

I was then released into the infinity castle as the plan was successful.

Flashback when Muzan kidnapped Tanjiro

Tanjiro screams in pain as claws sunk deeper into his flesh. Muzan then asks him a offer. To make him a demon.

As he saw that he managed to defeat Akaza. Tanjiro thought of it for a while and said "Alright BUT dont u dare touch Nezuko. If u do im killing u straight." Still going to the plan ad pretending to be a human.

As he was turned he pretended to be in pain even tho it doesnt hurt. After the transformation was done he introduced me to the Uppermoons as Uppermoon 3.

The others were shocked that me a 'human' managed to defeat the one and only Akaza. Thing were good I started to be 'friends' with the demons.

Flashback ended

Akira (Mizuki/Aiko) POV

I then walk to Tanjiro and then told me what had happened. The plan was successful. As Muzan called me and Tanjiro to go to their house to meet his 'wife' and 'daughter'.

A Biwa was heard and we were inside a office that was boring as ever. And then teleported again outside the house. It was night time good thing so he doesnt know we can walk in the sun.

As Muzan knocks I see a beautiful person and a kid running around. Muzan then went inside and asked his 'wife' if we can stay over as something was happening with us.

As the mother asked (Im sorry but I dont know their names. Ill be calling them mother and girl-) 

I was thinking of a excuse when I heard someone talk abt me. "What happened if I may ask?" The mom asked and I said "I- well uhm.. I recently broke up with my ..." I thought 'My what? My..' As I started to think.

The mom asked "My?" "My abusive boyfriend." I replied. The mom was devastated and asked abt Tanjiro. I was happy that they bought the excuse.

But then the mom asks "Wait, u oddly look like my husband. R u guys relatives?" Before I could answer Muzan said "Siblings" She nodded.

She then headed to Tanjiro and asked What happened to him and who he is. Shes quite overprotective of her husband. Too bad shes just a toy.

Tanjiro then said "Oh well, im a friend of Muzan and his sister! Muzan saved me from my abusive parents." The mom replied "You guys have such bad backstories. Of course u can stay here!" She says happily. 

Muzan walks off and the mom leads us to our rooms. We shared a room which was awesome. Then she saws dinner will be ready. We saw Muzan walk off into his 'office' and we see a girl who was supposedly be his 'daughter'.

The girl then came to us and said if we can play. I looked at Tanjiro and I said "Sure."

As 2 hours passed we were called in for dinner. We were having fun with the girl but had to stop. We played dress up, hide n seek, and many more!

We made our way to the dining table and the mom offered us homemade kimchi with a side of tofu. We start to eat and I enjoyed it. Shes a great cook I thought.

Im sorry for not updating!! We were away bc of a birthday snd I panicked cause I thought I needed to do 20+ modules but thats when I knew the deadline was May 20. Im also running out of ideas.. but thank u for 100+ reads! Makes me more motivated. Ill try to think of ideas. Im sorry for the short chapter. Thanks for reading!

Word: 943