Chapter 9 ✨

I'M HEREEE I finally downloaded the wattpad app- I am so sorry for not updating (again) I only did this bc I liked Muitan and I got a bunch of different ideas that is already gone and wanted to try it out! I still can't believe y'all still read this cause this kinda sucks 💀Anyways let's gooo thank you for the reads!

▼ ̄>-―-< ̄▼
   ⚡ Y                Y ⚡
  /   /   ๑⚈  ․̫  ⚈๑)    pika pika
\  |     つ        ヽつ 

'Akira' POV

"I'm not Muzan! " as I said trying to keep my temper down and be calm. It's a bit hard but I don't want them. Thinking I'm so desperate to convince them that they think I'm actually Muzan even though they already do, I just don't want them to get theyre spirits high and accuse me of being Muzan. I made the biggest mistake of disguising as Muzan's  sister WITH the freaking same features and appearance that Tanjiro said to them ಥ_ಥ. "HAHA! How very very bold of you Muzan Kibutsuji. Nothing you say will convince us. " Said enthusiastically by Rengoku. I can feel the anger around his flames. I then noticed Mitsuri flinch when Rengoku said that. I guess she still thinks I'm innocent. She really is nice! Maybe I can recruit her? If she is willing thought but she is EXACTLY what Tanjiro said about her. As I was in thoughts I noticed a deep breath and a katana at my neck. "OI! LISTEN TO ME WHEN I TALK YA GODDAMN DEMON. " Sanemi said loudly. He's heckin loud. Also has quit the temper not like me cause his is like a when u first lit a fire and it grows to be brighter, larger, and hotter. He's exactly like that. "Please just believe me! " I said knowing they won't budge but O had to try. "HA! THE DEMON KING HIMSELF IS BEGGING FOR HIS OWN LIFE! This is God damn fantastic! " Said by Sanemi. Wow. "LET'S KILL HIM NOW SO WE CAN BE VICTORIOUS!! " Said by Sanemi again happily. I flinched. They've got the wrong guy or girl or whoever theyre looking for. Before I spoke the butterfly girl said which was Kanaes sister O gotta admit she is very pretty but she said "How peculiar..aybe you aren't Muzan. " YES FINALLY O thought happily until she said "Maybe ur a comrade of Muzan? Ill examine him everyone out. ". My happiness immediately went away. " FLAMBOYANT! Kocho we will wait till you are finish! " by Uzui. There's really nothing I can say but HE HAS 3 WIVES- Like how- . I hear a tch from Mr. I am Grumpy and gots no eyebrows. Wow he must really hate me. I mean they think of me a Muzan sooo.. "I will pray that you give a new leaf if not then I will end ur misery and end ur life willingly. The strongest Hashira existing!And he cries a lot... At least he Eric prayed for me... Which was pretty bad.. -. " You may live another day but Kocho is scarier than you think. " A man with a mask. And a snake! The snake is kinds cute. Kinda wanna steal it and escape but I can't least Tanjiro. Also I feel a strong connection between them and Mitsuri. They are Probably lovers ( ͡°  ³ ͡°). But K flinched when they said Shinobu is scarier. Like she's scary already but like SCARIER?! Oh dear Lord.. I then saw Mitsuri being saddened at the scene. I'm stealing her right now. Well maybe not right now.. And I see Shinobu leave. Mitsuri then said "I'm sorry.. W-we had too! " I smile at her and said "It's fine ^°^". She then starts to mumble stuff like " KYAAA SHE'S SO CUTE WHY IS SHE MUZAN?! AND WHY WAS SHE PRETENDING TO BE A GIRL?! HER SMILE AND VOICE IS SO WAAA SHE'S SO CUTE!!! (≧∇≦)" Which was practically not a muble but she left after those words and Shinobu came in and injected some poison onto us. She then leaves. I try to see if she was still there I can make a conversation with Tanjiro. But the only thing I could do was waddle like a penguin (•ˋ _ ˊ•) it was so embarrassing having Tanjiro to watch. I see nothing so I come back to Tanjiro and tell him our plan.

I freaking did my nails while doing this- Also there will be random thumbnails. Ignore the spelling mistakes- byee thank you for reading☺

▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄
█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█
─█░░█░░░░░█░░█
──█░░░▀█▀░░░█
──▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀
█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▄█
█▀█ █▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀  █