Chapter 3 ✨

Aikos backstory

Of course it was normal Aiko was 5 when he saw flowers. She was always attracted to pretty and cute things and flowers was one of them. And the cute troublemaker she is, she ran away to find more. Until he say a tall black man with red eyes. Aiko stood there and looked at him with a confused looked. Without knowing Aiko hugged the mans leg. The man felt something. Power. Ofc he turned her into a demon and tricked her into thinking Muzan was her father. He tricked her by saying the humans r bad they kill us bc we eat humans. She didnt recall her memories so he believed. Muzan gave her everything. One day she saw a flower again.. it was blue. Like a blue spider lily. DING!

Aikos POV 

'This is what father is looking for!' Without hesitation she teleported infront of Muzans room waiting until he heard a conversation. 'So what r u gonna do to her?' I dont know, shes kinda useless, after I gave her eveything she didnt found it. If I could I wouldve dumped her already. She was only a fragment of me.' Aiko felt heartbroken. She thought "Me? Im only a fragment? I was never meant to live? So I was useless? All those memories we spent.. were fake? He never liked me?" So many thoughts came running. She heard another voice. 'R u sure u wanna get rid of Mizuki?' (Mizuki was the name Muzan though for her. Cause Kizuki Mizuki. He also dont know her real name) 'Positive. Im doing it tomorrow.' Aikos heart shattered into pieces. She didnt know what to do. She felt heartbroken. Again she ran away. Like she did. She couldnt believe her own FATHER FIGURE lied to her. She kept running and running until she saw a place to settle. It was a forest. With pretty flowers and animals. The animals were now friends with her as she talks to them. She started to decorate it and made an entrance and a powerful shielding. She went into her house and saw the flower. Out of curiosity again, she ate it. She didnt feel anything. Until she felt all her powers become more powerful than ever. Like 10x more. Without thinking she went out of the forest to adventure into a world she never knew. She disguised herself as a kid. While traveling she saw a light red man and 2 people with yellow flashy hair and ..a dude? With a boar head. She didnt know what to do (Right now shes thirteen, she spent 8 years in the infinity castle locked.) The red person then looked at AIko and started to unsheathe his sword, he remembered a thing Muzan told him. Humans r bad. When she saw him coming towards her she cried. Tears were failing out of her  as she didnt know what to do. The tears dropped to the floor turning  flowers (She adapted quickly to the forest and made powers according to the forest). Aiko shut her eyes thinking to be killed until she opened her eyes and saw a tiny person protecting her? And she was like. "Huh? Who is she? Why is she here? Is she protecting me? Shes a demon.. right?" Then the red man talked. 'Nezuko?' The tiny person replied with "MmhmMhmmhm' I didnt understand a thing she said. Then I looked behind the red man and saw 2 people fighting. I decided to ignore it and spoke 'Y-youre not gonna h-hurt.. me?' As tears started to fall again. 'If ur not harmful then no. Nezuko told me. Ur nice?' I looked to the tiny girl who was supposedly NEzuko and said 'Mmhmmhm!' I was happy even tho I didnt know what she meant, it was like a yes. I led them to my forest while walking to it I started to trust them more, of course i told my friends visitors were there and not to hurt them using one of my friends called Flutter. She was a butterfly. Her friends were animals of the forest. 

When they arrived 

I started to become more open and told them abt my backstory. They were shocked. Tanjiro aksed who the person was and I responded with 'Muzan' I could tell by his eyes he was angry. I looked to Nezuko bursting her veins out. We became good friends after talking I asked their names. 'Oh we forgot to introduce ourselves! Im Tanjiro Kamado and here is my sister Nezuko Kamado! The yellow haired boy is Zenitsu (I dunno his last name) and the boar head is Inosuke Hashibira.' I replied with a 'Im.. Wait.. who am I?' Oh right u didn't  know ur other name. Then we'll stick to ur demon name Mizuki!' Aiko nodded with a yes. She also asked what happend to them, why Nezuko was a demon. I was in horror. I was still traumatized by what happened and this did not help. To turn the mood sround I asked if I can call them by nicknames. Like 'Tan-Tan or Tan-chan for Tanjiro, Nezu for Nezuko, Zeze for Zenitsu snd Ino for Inosuke. Tanjiro said if I would like to come for their next mission. Aiko nodded a yes and turned to her normal form (Aikos form. Cause she remembered what she looked like before. Thats all) and turned tiny just to fit in the box as they needed to travel and kill demons. Tanjiro explained the truth. Again Aiko didnt know what to do. 

Time skip to the trial (I dont remember it clearly so ill make up some words. Im sorry. Btw Ubayashi already knew Aiko was a demon. Also this was lazy cause i just didnt have the strength to do a full one T-T.)

Tanjiro wakes up. 'Huh? *coughing intensifies*' 'Ur jawline is cracked so drink this. Please tell us why u r carrying ..a demon' Tanjiro drank some but he saw a white silver haired man carrying Nezuko. Tanjiro shouted 'What r u doing to her! Get away from her!' He tried to get the ropes broken but he couldn't. 'HAH?! U PITY FOR THIS DEMON?!? How stupid r you! Its a demon a man eating demon!' The man replied harshly. 'Stop calling my sister it! She has a name' Tanjiro exclaimed. After a few argues the master came. Tanjiro didnt know what to do but the silver man grabbed his head and slammed him to the floor making him bow. The people said some nice stuff abt him. What mostly caught his eye was a dark blue haired boy with mint or teal colored tips at the end of his hair staring at the sky. The boy was named Muichirou. Muichirou then looked at Tanjiro and Tanjiro quickly turned over to the master. They all said stuff and of course Sanemi stabbed Nezuko. But the sword wont come through. They then heard crying and the door bust open and revealing a little girl like the age of 3-5 crying Nezuko then came and a butterfly landed onto her which Aiko summoned to protect Nezuko. Nezuko then ran to Aiko and all the hashiras thought "Oh no!" (Srry cant put swear words.) But what surprised them is Nezuko protecting a child (They didnt know she was a demon cause she was in her human/Aiko form) and standing in the sun. Tanjiro then got angry and busted the ropes open snd went to Nezuko and Aiko. He told them that Nezuko and Mizuki r nice demons. Ofc Sanemi didnt believe that until Master ran letting the girls go and collapsing a few times, the hashiras were shocked so they tried to stop him. But they werent expecting Mater to HUG THE OTHER TINY DEMON GIRL?!

Hehe im sorry for the cliffhanger Btw Ubayashi already knew she was a demon and gave her the new title secret Hashira, she was like a butterfly. Shy when u come across her but when u got to now her shes pretty nice and cheerful. Also I had to stop and make a cliffhanger cause there was gonna be too much spellings mistakes and grammar that I needed to fix. Cause its 10pm and I needa sleep and im tired, i can do more but the grammar takes longer so I stopped at a cliffhanger. I also keep accidentally kept clicking this , so I needed to fix that also. My iPad was going loco. I promise the other one will be better! Also im sorry if im focusing too much on Aiko more than the main ship T-T I wanted to do a backstory first so u guys understand. But the other half of the next chapter will be abt MuiTan? Maybe im not quite sure as im still thinking but today should be enough. I will also change a few stuff in the previous chapters, hope u guys still like this! Thanks for reading 

Word: 1492